Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30's for autism t shirt and hoodies now available!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30's for autism t shirt and hoodies now available!!

Looking for some different designs for a t-shirt and window sticker for a charity cruise to raise awareness for Autism awareness, evandael made a awesome design thats posted here,http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=267396&page=2. I just want to see what you guys can come up with.Thanks!
    Last edited by 85e325; 10-31-2014, 06:55 PM.
    sigpic
    Justin Angelli
    1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Just flipped through that thread, awesome idea. I would buy one of those in either sticker form or t-shirt form, both if they were available.
    sigpic

Comment

Anybody???
      sigpic
      Justin Angelli
      1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

Hey OP if you guys do release a shirt with that graphic can you PM me? Thanks!
        IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Originally posted by illest318i View Post
          Hey OP if you guys do release a shirt with that graphic can you PM me? Thanks!
          Same here

Comment

id like one of each as well. My cousin had autism, miss that guy....
            sigpic

Comment

Sure thing. I'll probably set up a website with t-shirts and stickers for sale along with a link to donate to Autism speaks.
              sigpic
              Justin Angelli
              1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

If you would like to get idea regarding designs for charity stickers then you may surely search in Google search engine.. On the other hand if you would like to print them then you may contact with the local or online printing company that will help you to provide you high quality stickers..
                personal stickers

Comment

I'd be interested in a shirt/sticker or both. Haha.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Id buy two shirts. pm me if you produce these

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
                    Instagram:
                    https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
                    LS Build Thread:
                    https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

I have had to put this project on hold for a while but I still would like to put this together. I was planning on going through teespring.com. Anyway, I have a basic design that was created by evandael last year and I uploaded to teespring and there is a huge black square that shows up around the design. Should I be worried about how it will look on the final copy or will it not show up?? Here is the design...
                      FRONT
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	e30bFront.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	7171807
                      BACK
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	e30bBack.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	7171808

I was planning on doing a small run of t-shirts and depending how popular it is, maybe hoodies. I'm looking for input guys, I want these to be right
                      sigpic
                      Justin Angelli
                      1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

Id take one, my little sister has autism, she's high functioning and independent but boy its been a long journey from a sibling stand point. love her to death

Comment

I would totally be in on these. I have two autistic cousins.

Do you have the original that you could email me? I have a few friends that work in the design industry that could probably get me a vector image of that without the black square.

Comment

In for at least one t shirt

-NICK

Comment

Converted the design to a VECTOR based file for you to use. It is an .eps file (encapsulated Post Script) which is a file that can be stretched to whatever proportion that you would like and not become pixilated.

The website (T-Shirt) should allow one to upload this file and offer a preview of the final design.

I placed it within my Public DropBox Folder for you so that you may download it at your leisure.

Link here : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...0/e30bBack.eps

Comment

Working...
                              X