New Photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Photoshoot

it's been a while since i've posted up any work other than shots of my own car. I got into a FedEx garage and shot my friend's Xb in there. Tons of fun, it was an exciting location.

Thanks for looking.

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
    Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

i like the wheels :)
    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

I dont.... but I like all else tho. Great shots!
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Wow, i like Xbs, but that one is too much rice...Japan flag on the mirror, I <3 japan stickers nad the Shokcer sticker ....jeeze..Its to overdone for me...good pics though.
        90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

Pinoy Power!!

Nice ride pare.

Comment

Originally posted by german g View Post
            Wow, i like Xbs, but that one is too much rice...Japan flag on the mirror, I <3 japan stickers nad the Shokcer sticker ....jeeze..Its to overdone for me...good pics though.
            maybe you should take a geography class before you decide to pass judgement again. there isn't a "i love japan" sticker anywhere on that car. the sticker in question is of the Philippine islands of my design. just pointing it out before ignorance rears its ugly head again.

thanks for all the other replies

m42brigade

Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

lol, @ shocker sticker

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."
              R.I.P. Harry Goz aka. Captain Murphy
              "My ride, My ride, she don't beg, steal, cheat, or lie,
              My ride, My ride, and our relationship is classified."

Comment

I love the wheels! Reminds me of the chromies I had on my old beetle when I was 16. Can I get more info on those out of sheer curiosity?
                "We've stumbled along for a while, trying to run a new civilization in old ways, but we've got to start to make this world over." -Thomas Edison, 1912

Comment

Nice what are you running for photo equipment?
                  Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

clown car.
                    Yours truly,
                    Rich
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Rigmaster
                    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

I like the pictures and the location, but not the car. I can't stand those things.

Still, it is obvious you have some talent.

Comment

wheels are 17" work leadsleds, uber rare here in the states

camera equipment used as follows: canon 350d, sigma 18-55 f/2.8, and velbon cheapo tripod.

m42brigade

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                          i like the wheels :)

Comment

Originally posted by Gr00v3 View Post
                            maybe you should take a geography class before you decide to pass judgement again. there isn't a "i love japan" sticker anywhere on that car. the sticker in question is of the Philippine islands of my design. just pointing it out before ignorance rears its ugly head again.

thanks for all the other replies
                            Phillippines, japan, hawaii, whatever, the sticker is still hella gay. And the car is well, i think the shocker sticker explains it pretty well, pure RICE..
                            90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

i like the car. it is overdone, and this may sound wierd, but it's overdone properly.. ahah

Comment

Working...
                              X