New Photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by german g View Post
    Phillippines, japan, hawaii, whatever, the sticker is still hella gay. And the car is well, i think the shocker sticker explains it pretty well, pure RICE..
    and your car is utterly amazing because it has a german badge, a cracked reiger splitter on stock suspension? come on homie, before acting high and mighty, at least have something to brag about. but it's cool, if someone's talkin smack, it means you've got a fan.

and thanks for calling my sticker "hella gay". whenever you design something out of love for your heritage from your heart, remind me to cut it down with lack of respect.

btw, your car is hella gay.

-JoeTokyo

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
    Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

That's some really good work, and creative idea with the location seeing as it looks like a....box.

I'm not sure what it is, I can't hate xBs...They're just so misunderstood here.
      Trevor Ely
      '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
      '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Not a real fan of those Xb's , but the location, composition, and lighting of the shots are all very well done. In short, you set up and executed the shots with a very creative flair. Good going!

Comment

Wow, i like Xbs, but that one is too much rice...Japan flag on the mirror, I <3 japan stickers nad the Shokcer sticker ....jeeze..Its to overdone for me...good pics though.

How ignorant can you get with that statement??? i'm not even going to cross the that line.

Comment

Originally posted by 1985bmw325e View Post
            How ignorant can you get with that statement??? i'm not even going to cross the that line.

??? HOW IS IT IGNORANT??? Its called an opinion kid, everyone has one.
            90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

i dont like XBs but that thing is fuckin awesoem...nice work

Originally posted by rwdrift
              Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
              - Erick

Comment

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
                Not a real fan of those Xb's , but the location, composition, and lighting of the shots are all very well done. In short, you set up and executed the shots with a very creative flair. Good going!

What he said! Great place, great shots, just great work all around.
                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Great pics, great license plate :up:

Can't say the xB's are growing on me, but this one sure looks nice. Those old skoo rims sure help.

Comment

Originally posted by Gr00v3 View Post
                    wheels are 17" work leadsleds, uber rare here in the states
                    They must be rare, I'm having trouble finding them on the internet.
                    "We've stumbled along for a while, trying to run a new civilization in old ways, but we've got to start to make this world over." -Thomas Edison, 1912

Comment

i would like to open the sunroof and drop a steamer in there. if i could get my ass around the roof rack. im not a fan of those or anything with that many stickers or roof racks. nice shots though. im no expert but i like the pics
                      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

??? HOW IS IT IGNORANT??? Its called an opinion kid, everyone has one.
                        An opinion that was stated out of ignorance----- if you're going to make fun of the damn sticker at least get the fucking country right.

You automatically assume taht since it's a japanese car that it is a sticker of the country Japan.

Since everyone has an opinion, let me go by saying you have a stupid ass spanish flag on the front of your grill then. /sarcasm

edit: sorry, not to shit on the thread..... Nice pics of the box. I drive one as a daily, they're pretty roomy. Btw, what kind of camera do u have???

Comment

Originally posted by 1985bmw325e View Post
                          An opinion that was stated out of ignorance----- if you're going to make fun of the damn sticker at least get the fucking country right.

You automatically assume taht since it's a japanese car that it is a sticker of the country Japan.

Since everyone has an opinion, let me go by saying you have a stupid ass spanish flag on the front of your grill then. /sarcasm

edit: sorry, not to shit on the thread..... Nice pics of the box. I drive one as a daily, they're pretty roomy. Btw, what kind of camera do u have???
                          well, maybe it was the japan hanky on the rear view mirror that made me assume that the sticker was japan, you know with it being an island country and such. anyways...let your lover know that his car is still ugly.
                          90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

stickers rock, and that car looks pretty badass.

Wonderful pictures. Groove are you studying/going school somewhere in Cali?

Comment

Gr00v3, do you have any profile shots of the car so I can see the wheels better? Can you ask your friend to pass on some helpful information about the wheels? I've got an idea...
                              "We've stumbled along for a while, trying to run a new civilization in old ways, but we've got to start to make this world over." -Thomas Edison, 1912

Comment

i attend a JC out here in socal right now but im hoping to transfer to a dedicated art school for photo pretty soon.

wheels will be hard to find info on because they're rare, even in japan, i'll try and dig up more pics of them, but they're all over www.autoimportcraze.com and www.jtuned.com under the nisei week car show.

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                                Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Working...
                                X