is there enough interest....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there enough interest....

...to warrant the production of a twinscrew SC "kit", for use on the S/M 50/52 series engines in the E30 chassis?

currently, no one is offering an out of the box "kit" for these engines, aside from E36 applications, which are usable with some modifications, but nothing that's ready to roll.

i'm enjoying the hell out of the S52 swap, but it definitely leaves me wanting more power, and i dont want to get into head/cam work.

the AA twinscrew seems like a natural upgrade...

to me, at least.. :D

so, anyone else have more balls than brains?

i want to put the pressure on AA to get something together.
    Originally posted by Holland
    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

The AA kit for the most part is a slam dunk on your swapped car. The only real obstacle that you will have to contend with is the plumbing for the IC. Not a big deal really...

A SC will only satisfy you for so long and its only a matter of time before you will want even more power(ask me how I know). Go turbo.
    Originally posted by Simon S
    When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

There has to be a time where when your running a 1.xx gear rear end and still spinning the tires when you realize that you may have too much power on your hands;)
      Originally posted by cabriodster87
      "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
      Originally posted by Kershaw
      i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

I am thinking that if like that much power, you need to go into politics.

J/K.

Well, not really.

Luke

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
          I am thinking that if like that much power, you need to go into politics.

J/K.

Well, not really.

Luke

:ohsnap:

hahaha.. pretty f'ing funny...

no... what leaves me wanting more power, are those damn subaru WRX wagons.
          There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

No way thoese are faster than an s52 e30.
            Originally posted by cabriodster87
            "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
            Originally posted by Kershaw
            i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

i dunno...

those things are pretty quick.. no?

Comment

maybe we should develop a TC for S52E30 SIG?
                I am on it

Comment

Getting a TS for my s52 is my ultimate goal. I just wanna hit over 400hp then I will be happy. I don't want a monster with like 23987498327 hp.
                  Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Originally posted by equate975 View Post
                    Getting a TS for my s52 is my ultimate goal. I just wanna hit over 400hp then I will be happy. I don't want a monster with like 23987498327 hp.

what he said!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike325 View Post
                      No way thoese are faster than an s52 e30.
                      lol, that depends on what exactly they have under the hood.. they are turbo, so it's fairly easy to get more power out of them.
                      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

I like the idea of SC its more power but you can still use it as a DD. TC's are good too but you can just have too much power sometimes, i mean really, whos gonna have a TC in a car that doesnt put out at least an extra 200 hp. No one wants a tuned down TC that gives you 50 hp.
                        sigpic

Comment

Didn't Randy's car have a blower?
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

The guy with the purple E30 w/S50/2 had a vortech variant on his car...

Im planning on going with a snail in my next build!

Comment

Originally posted by Dibo718 View Post
                              I like the idea of SC its more power but you can still use it as a DD. TC's are good too but you can just have too much power sometimes, i mean really, whos gonna have a TC in a car that doesnt put out at least an extra 200 hp. No one wants a tuned down TC that gives you 50 hp.
                              exactly...

i plan to keep using the E30 as my DD for a while, so turbo might be a bit much.

Comment

Working...
                              X