No announcement yet.

Good E30 Mechanic in NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rohan (dude with the S14 swap above) good man, true to his word... PM me for deets if you want them...

Comment

I just spoke to Rohan. Yes, he works at Midas now. Might bring my car on Friday morning.

ATF Question. Where can I get the ATF fluid? Pepboys or autozone? What brand or model?

Comment

Do you have Adam's or Eddie's phone number? or the M-Specs phone number?

Originally posted by bmws50b30 View Post
        here's a thread on adam and eddie. i haven't been there but everyone seemed to be happy with their work. they are located on northern blvd and francis lewis blvd. not sure if they are familiar with e30s.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

i met rohan at the bmwcca autox and he now works at midas on littleneck pkwy and jericho trnpk. i've seen his cars and seemed knowledgeable with e30's.

Comment

Originally posted by aworthybrother View Post
          I just spoke to Rohan. Yes, he works at Midas now. Might bring my car on Friday morning.

ATF Question. Where can I get the ATF fluid? Pepboys or autozone? What brand or model?
          Any kind of ATF fluid is good.

I use dexcron (spelling may be off) and I've had no issues.
          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

regular ps fluid works for me

follow the hoses from the bottom of the resevoir to the pump and make sure the clamps are on securely mine were loose as shit the last time i had a leak
            Originally posted by ebelements
            Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

fluid

Originally posted by aworthybrother View Post
              Thanks for all your reply. There is a very bad fluid leak in my car. Not sure what fluid is leaking. But I noticed this reservoir is empty. Can anybody please verify if this reservoir is for brake fluid? If yes, where can I get this fluid and what kind so that I can re-fill it in order for me to drive to the mechanic.

that is the resavior for the power steering. But you can use ATF.

Comment

Working...
              X