sportmax 501's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sportmax 501's

I have been looking around for a while now for some wheels for my car and I think I have settled on some.

They are the sportmax 501's
    now heres what I'm debating on:
    I have a bronzit 90' 325is lowered about 2"s front and rear, which color would fit well on my car. the silver, the gunmetal, or the gloss black?

I'm thinking I like all of the colors but which do you guys think would accent my car better? silver, gunmetal, or gloss black??

here's a crappy cell phone picture of my car just so you can get the idea.

let me know what you think.

thanks

E30Fiend
    Last edited by E30_fiend; 05-24-2007, 11:23 PM.
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

I just bought the gold ones for my car. I will get you some pics soon. I think that your car will look best with the black ones though, IMO
    ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

16x8 silver. i like 'em a lot.

Comment

i think any of the three will work just fine. i had gunmetal basketweaves with a silver lip on my bronzit, and i loved it, wanted to get the same on my enkeis, but the silver was $50 cheaper per wheel, so i got that, and now there's no way i'm switching back to gunmetal.

definitely a tough call! maybe pics of the wheels would help
        sigpic

Comment

sport max is the new kopi

Best thing to do is take a high quality side view pic of your car and post it in the photoshop section and have someone ps each color on your car.

Comment

Sportmaxx is the new cheap baller rim :) I dig em. They are super cheap and for the most part have a solid design. I will probably rock them until I got enough money to join the Borbet family, like you Ed.

Comment

oh and in response to the original question...black would look alot better in my opinion. Like Ed said, take a side shot and someone here can photoshop you some rims to give you an idea. I think black is the best route to take with your color car.

Ash-

Comment

I think that the black would look cool too but after seeing the silver on jesse's car, it being a lighter color, I really like the silver ones.

E30Fiend
                Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

anyone else?

E30Fiend

Comment

Bro, take my advice, post a good side shot of your car along with
                    good pics of all the wheels you are looking at in the PS section. The best way to decide is to actually see them on the car, otherwise you're just guessing.

Comment

I dont have a good camera, I guess I'll have to ask my friend if he can take a hi def picture from the side

Comment

if u r keeping the chrome trim on the car, i would say go for the silver they woulf complement ur car, if u went ahead and blackouted all the shiney pieces on ur car like me, then definitely go black...either way those rims will look hot on ur car :woowoo:
                        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                        X