Cant find new 4x100 wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant find new 4x100 wheels

Ok, so wtf, are 4x100 just not used so much anymore, that they dont even make 4x100 wheels? I was looking at wheels to get for possible future E30s. I Cant find any that stand out to me. Sadly, the best selection was on tire rack. Any of you old school guys know some places to browse 4x100 wheels? Im only looking for 17"s, or maybe real real hot 16"s. It seems like the forum here is the best place to find em, but thats still hit or miss. And yes, I searched...and googled...
    Originally posted by blunt
    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

TUNERSHOP ist der Online-Shop für Alufelgen, Tieferlegungsfedern, höhenverstellbare Fahrwerke, Spurverbreiterungen und weitere Tuningteile für Ihr Fahrzeug | Schnelle Lieferung, Top Marken

Comment

I think tire rack's selection sucks for e30's. Try vwvortex.com(4x100 section), tunershop.com, memoryfab.com, amimotorsports.com, roadfly.org, ebaymotors.com.

Comment

Did you check the selection at IE?

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

i love my jlines if you want to drop some bills. However i'd probably trade them for some bbs rs if they came along in the right size.

Comment

Thanks fellas. I like the tunershop.de . I didnt see anything on abraham, just the kopis that you see a lot. I like those black Rial Nogaros. I was looking for something 17", maybe BBS, or some SSRs. But those Rials look pretty affordable. I wonder if shipping is a MFer though
            i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

17 is too big imho
              ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

I like 17. I had ugly ass chrome 17s on my old E30, but the size was right.
                The IE site actually has some nice wheels, I dont care if theyre reps or not. I like these..

https://secure13.nexternal.com/share...t=products.asp

Not sure if those are the GT3s or whatever, but I think they look sweet.

Comment

18racing.com carries a couple rotas that fit e30s.
                  :: PNW Crew ::
                  '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

that link didnt work, damn it lol.

Comment

Welcome to our world. CHeck VW VOrtex, I got my 16" BBS RS's off there from another E30 owner, coincidentally. It was et25!

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

we need a sportmax GB..
                        ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

If youre lookin for SSR's, Ireland engineering has some look-alike 17's that are probably good quality. Im thinking about getting a set myself.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Willis View Post
                            If youre lookin for SSR's, Ireland engineering has some look-alike 17's that are probably good quality. Im thinking about getting a set myself.
                            I was thinking the same thing willis. I think I'll be getting those, and hope they dont rub with the HR race/Bilstein set up. I dont think they will though. because my old E30 was hella nutted, after the springs were plasma cut (yes, I know), and they even tucked and didnt rub. So we'll see lol. I think the black SSR look alikes will look sweet on RedE30s lagoon we'll hopefully be getting.

Comment

I think those look sweet. Knock offs, but still...

Comment

Working...
                              X