would i get flamed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would i get flamed?

for sporting these sportmax 925's. 16x7, 4x100, et42.

i would have to run 20mm spacers? which is bad i've heard. i could also order a long stud set. should i just not even bother? im looking for some simple rims like these but its been hard for me to track some down with et20, etc.

I don't see a pic....you must have hotlinked the image.

Either way...the Sportmax 925s look hideous. If you want to stay with Sportmax, definitely go with the 501, but only after a hard drop. Check out the 'Showroom' section on the forum & do a search to check out a few member's cars.

If you just want something different...go with Ronal LS. Those will look great on your car.

Keep in mind with your car....you drive a BMW...don't un-necessairily rice it out with Sportmax wheels, because you see it as quick mod. Try to stick with European manufacturers.

Comment

if yer gonna run some cheap ass rims, at least get them in the correct size...
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ctownhawk View Post
        for sporting these sportmax 925's. 16x7, 4x100, et42.

i would have to run 20mm spacers? which is bad i've heard. i could also order a long stud set. should i just not even bother? im looking for some simple rims like these but its been hard for me to track some down with et20, etc.
        I'd go with stock weaves over these any day. Shit, even black/silver lip caps would be better.
        85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
        e30 restoration and V8 swap
        24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

I'd probably have to agree with that without even seeing these particular sportmaxes, they just look too cheap/riceyish to me in general. That, and painted 'caps can look pretty good done right, on the right car.

Comment

Are you guys talking about these:

Jesus, they aren't THAT bad. I've seen a shitload of E30s with a lot nastier looking wheels than those.

Comment

Multi fitment wheels with all those lug holes look cheap.

As for sticking with european manufacturers just because you drive a bmw, that's just being a purist, dumb. There are many wheels that look good on bmws that aren't european, SSR's, Volks, Work, WRD, etc.. I don't see a problem with manufacturer mixing, whatever works.

Comment

Working...
              X