Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 325ic Alpine White M20 5 Speed - No Longer Available

1992 325ic Alpine White M20 5 Speed

Hate to see my convertible go, but I just have to many e30's right now.

*PRICE DROP*
    This car runs and drives fantastic. Body is in great shape, *rust free* originally from California and was there until 2010. i have a full carfax on the ebay listing. Its a 1992, alpine white, with rare white leather that's 9 out of 10 condition. This convertible has 194,943 miles on the body. Engine rebuild was finished in June. Semi rebuilt M20 probably has roughly 500 miles on it. I had planned on keeping this car but i could use the money and space in my shop as i own 4 E30's at the moment. Ive been working on these cars for over ten years and know how to treat them. This is an excellent car for the price and its only going to appreciate. I am a member of BMWCCA and i take pride in my BMW's. I also work for a BMW branch in CT.

Alpine white II - Not perfect but in great shape. Hood needs a buff because it seems the clear coat is fading. small dents on the lower quarters. tough to see in photos but thats it.
    -Semi rebuilt M20 6 cylinder engine, reconditioned cylinder head, new head gasket.
    -waterpump and timing belt, tensioner, cam and head seals, valve cover seal, thermostat housing gasket, with new thermostat. new oil pan gasket with brand new oil pan bolt and washer. lower manifold triangle gaskets new. Engine pulls very strong and sounds perfect, quietest m20 ive ever heard.
    -5 speed manual transmission shifts perfectly.
    -Brand new OEM soft top from the dealer.
    -Rare Oyster White Sport Seats
    -Rare white door cards
    -Heated Front Seats
    -I have installed raceland coilovers with less that 500 miles on them. Fully ride height adjustable.
    -Car is fitted with 16x9 rear and 16x8 front, ESM 002's.
    -Brakes were recently done and make no noise.
    -Bavauto stainless steel clutch line, makes a firm pedal.
    -Power Steering is super smooth.
    -Coolant is perfect green.
    -No overheating issues, stays at perfect temperature.
    -Stock Exhaust, no leaks.
    -Original Radio with cassette player
    -CRACK FREE DASH

Only issue i have with it is the automatic convertible top motor. Think its locked up and honestly never got around to trying to fix it. Soft top folds down and locks perfectly by hand.

I truly love driving this car but as I mentioned I just don't have the room for it. I would like someone else to enjoy this car as I do. I live in the new england and this car never saw snow. Absolutely rust free.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask me. Please do not waste my time with low offers. This car is one of a kind.
    Tyler.keaney@gmail.com

List Date: 10/5/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1992 325ic Alpine White M20 5 Speed
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

bump. price dropped by $1,000. need the space before winter.

make me some offers!

text or call me 203-417-6330

Comment

leather that's 9 out of 10 condition??

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but white interiors are classified as Lotus white. Nice vert, glws!
        Build Thread
        https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=419655
        Parts Thread
        https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=408302

Comment

Working...
        X