No announcement yet.

Steering Wheel Garage: All things steering wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hartge Wheel in a Hartge H27 (don't know why it won't post the right size?)

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Kwaaahhh View Post
      I was wondering do you guys know if you can buy the //m sticker for a mtech 2 wheel? Mine fell off. Thanks!

Comment

Yes you can. I saw them somewhere but I have no idea. Check eBaymotors and eBay.de

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
        ~ John Adams ~

Comment

My Alpina Momo Wheel.. $7.00 at the junk yard :)
          Attached Files
          Tri color fabric for sale here!
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=105922

Comment

Originally posted by Erik j View Post
            My Alpina Momo Wheel.. $7.00 at the junk yard :)
            Can you tell me what numbers are on the back of it? Too bad its missing the center pad.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

I have the center pad, its sitting in my tool box. The only thing it was mission is the Alpina badge for the center.

I will go get the numbers brb

Comment

Alright, no numbers on the back of it

Comment

It does have numbers on the back because I have the same wheel. When looking at the back it will be on the upper left spoke (so looking from the front the upper right). Mine says:

Momo
                  Made in Italy
                  TYP A38
                  KBA 70001 :D

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Just checked again, no numbers on the back. Unless they are under the hub.

Comment

Usually the size, style, or date of manufacture is engraved on the back of the lower right spoke. At least this is true of the 3 four-spokers I just checked.

Comment

Yea, mine has nothing listed on it other than Alpina and Momo on the front. next time I have the wheel off I will check to see if there is something near the center.

Comment

Here's my Alpina wheel:

Original Momo hub and bolts too

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Nardi Classic 360mm

Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

um, what do the numbers mean? 3xxmm this, mm that. is that the circumference of the wheel? or hub? or ????

/lost.
                              1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                              1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                              1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                              1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                              1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                              I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Wheel diameter...
                                Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Working...
                                X