No announcement yet.

Austin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had an interaction with an s52 swapped alpine cabrio. Anyone here?

Comment

Anybody have a stock transmission brace w/ bushings? They're all the same across models.
      Last edited by dothadance; 11-06-2015, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Anyone got a late model front bumper and valance?
        1992 318ic

Comment

Looking for some late model side markers and fog lights.....both front and rear. Thanks!
          https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7475/...1e97724413.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by DEADZONER1 View Post
            Looking for some late model side markers and fog lights.....both front and rear. Thanks!
            While not exactly the same, the side markers from other chassis's work just as well. So in the event you go to a picknpull or whatever, odds are they'll have something.

Comment

COTA has a deal on GA tickets for season. Seems like a great deal and figured I'd pass it along:

Comment

Back again to ask about parts!

Anyone seen an e30 vert in any of the yards with a good driver side fender? Ends up they are different than standard fenders which I found out after spending a month prepping one.
                1992 318ic

Comment

I have 2 tickets for Friday to the Pirelli Work Challenge if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by kid8 View Post
                    I have 2 tickets for Friday to the Pirelli Work Challenge if anyone is interested.

If I was down there id be all over those like a fat kid on a cupcake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Originally posted by flyboyx
                    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                    Originally posted by Northern
                    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                      If I was down there id be all over those like a fat kid on a cupcake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Haha. It should be a good time. I don't want to see them go to waste. They'll get donated if no one here can use them.

Comment

Hey Austin,

Anyone here have wheels for sale? Looks like lots of folks are hesitant to ship and it's fairly costly. I'm open to lots of styles, but I'm partial to basketweaves (15" or 16") or apex arc-8s. I like the alpina reps too. Needs to be 4x100. Let me know what you got!

Thanks,

-Kevin
                        -----------------------------------------
                        gintree78
                        -1989 325is
                        -1968 2002
                        -1975 2002 wreck

Comment

Anybody know a place in town that does fill and drills? I've called all over and I can't find someone willing to do it. Also, what yards are you guys finding e30s in? I'm new to Austin, but I've tried wrench a part and lkq

Comment

Originally posted by Devin View Post
                            Anybody know a place in town that does fill and drills? I've called all over and I can't find someone willing to do it. Also, what yards are you guys finding e30s in? I'm new to Austin, but I've tried wrench a part and lkq
                            Lol. You're shit outta luck on both fronts

Comment

Originally posted by dothadance View Post
                              Lol. You're shit outta luck on both fronts
                              Maybe the wheels, but I found a place that said they have a couple e30s. Austin Veedub. I haven't been out to check them out yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin View Post
                                Maybe the wheels, but I found a place that said they have a couple e30s. Austin Veedub. I haven't been out to check them out yet though.
                                Their yard is usually picked clean. Hopefully it's restocked cuz I need some shit too
                                Last edited by dothadance; 03-16-2016, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X