1988 320is FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
    It is a pretty rare vehicle, only released in two markets from what I remember. Plus this is original mtech II with working A/C and cloth interior, relatively low miles. He might be on the high side, but I don't think the price is outrageous.

I agree. A factory e30 that is more rare than a M3 with a S14 and mtech II. I don't think the price is crazy at all. I wouldn't pay that but I'm also not in the market. I think this car is very special. Glws!

Comment

Originally posted by Bejoe16 View Post
      I agree. A factory e30 that is more rare than a M3 with a S14 and mtech II. I don't think the price is crazy at all. I wouldn't pay that but I'm also not in the market. I think this car is very special. Glws!
      Thanks, it is an incredibly special vehicle. Forget the wolf in sheep's clothing aspect...the fun had talking to other enthusiasts about a car they didn't even know BMW produced and listening to the awesome note the S14 produces is enough for me to say it's the best BMW I've ever owned...

Comment

I hope I'm not crapping in your FS thread. You do seem to have quite a unicorn on your hands. It's just that you're asking Porsche money for it. Your best bet is that a collector picks it up whereas this forum is populated by regular Joes who want to spend Outback Steakhouse kind of money (that includes me).
        '90 zinno 325iS

Comment

Gorgeous car. Id only i was rich. Glws

The Build:
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Originally posted by goldenbb View Post
            I hope I'm not crapping in your FS thread. You do seem to have quite a unicorn on your hands. It's just that you're asking Porsche money for it. Your best bet is that a collector picks it up whereas this forum is populated by regular Joes who want to spend Outback Steakhouse kind of money (that includes me).
            Please.

Comment

E30

Originally posted by goldenbb View Post
              Yeah I agree.

I'm just a regular joe getting into e30's haha. Your car is damn nice and for sure there is a market for it. I'm sure you'll sell it to some collector no problem.

GLWS!

Comment

It's on ebay now, other sites it was listed on have it as sold.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                  It's on ebay now, other sites it was listed on have it as sold.
                  Let me know what site has it listed as sold. No site should.

Comment

bump. FS still and back on eBay!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Hi guys...Just bumping the listing.... the car is still for sale and I lowered the price to $35,500.... I will be at SIGFEST later this month if anyone will be tehre and wants to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by 5DoorE30 View Post
                          Hi guys...Just bumping the listing.... the car is still for sale and I lowered the price to $35,500.... I will be at SIGFEST later this month if anyone will be tehre and wants to check it out.
                          Bring a Trailer may be a great place for this car.
                          My previous build (currently E30-less)
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Working...
                          X