FS in CA: 1986 BMW 325 - $3499

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS in CA: 1986 BMW 325 - $3499

Clean body and interior. Odometer stopped working at 164K miles so true mileage unknown. 5spd manual transmission. I am the third owner from what I can tell. Previous owner was my father in law and he bought the car from original owner. Always in California.

UPDATE: just did a carfax and it appears odo stopped working in 2009. Mileage is likely to be in the 200K range with knowing the previous owner (father in law)
    VIN: WBAAE5405G1690259

Many new parts including:
    - oil change
    - new wheels/tires (original wheels available)
    - coolant flush
    - AC conversion to R134A
    - new wiper blades
    - new shift knob
    - new steering rack / alignment
    - new power steering hose and reservoir
    - new water pump and upper radiator hose
    - new rear main seal
    - new timing belt kit
    - new brake fluid flush
    - new radiator and associated parts (temp sensor, thermostat housing)
    - new control arm bushings
    - new (used) wheels and tires. 16" hockenheim "r" with 15mm motorsport hardware spacers. plan was to lower it eventually. comes with an extra spare as well as 4 original bottlecaps.

Few minor cosmetics and odds and ends to attend to but the major work is done and the car shows well! Please inquire if you are serious. Was going to keep this long term but plans have changed. Sad to see it go. Please email and I will get back to you. Thanks!

Needs:
    - drivers inside door handle repair (still works)
    - power windows not working (fuse issue I think)
    - needs new gauge cluster (gas gauge and speedometer work)
    - very slight oil leak (shop did not say it was any type of emergency)
    - could use a shifter rebuild (everything works, it is just nice and "playful")
    - hood could use a respray (faded)
    - drivers door lock (outside) not functioning. power locks still work fine from the trunk.

This is just meant to be as transparent as possible above. I would not hesitate to drive the car any distance and the work that was done to it was to make it safe above all else. It was an around town car for me and taking my kids to their million different activities...

$2995

MORE PICTURES: https://www.flickr.com/photos/95308315@N00/?
    Last edited by bendjeff; 08-08-2016, 04:40 PM. Reason: updating price

bump

Comment

any interest? I feel like it is fairly priced. let me know what you guys think

Comment

Is this still for sale?

Comment

yes, the car is still for sale. please let me know if you have any questions

Comment

Bumping this up. Going to $2995. Car is pretty clean for this price. I have seen a lot worse at this price point ;)

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
              X