Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1986 Euro Vert --- Diamondshwartz/Cardinal red --- + HARDTOP - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 Euro Vert --- Diamondshwartz/Cardinal red --- + HARDTOP - No Longer Available

1986 Euro Vert --- Diamondshwartz/Cardinal red --- + HARDTOP

***Reposting this after the addition of a hardtop. ***

1986 Euro Cabriolet - 112k original Miles - Full Records

The car is in extremely good condition and was owned by an older enthusiast for most of its life. There is a binder full of records dating back to its original import and all maintenance that has been done. The car was located in Houston, and then the previous buyer drove it to Oregon. The car is nearly factory original aside from an older Blaupunkt radio and a cheap aftermarket ANSA muffler. The car has a manual top. The color of the car is Diamondshwartz(my personal favorite color) and the interior was recently redone a few years ago by the previous owner. The car is not perfect, but would take practically nothing to be perfect. This is an extremely well-kept, turn-key E30.

Good Tires
    Factory 5 Speed, 2.5L Euro M20
    Recent Service on Transmission/ Rear Diff

I searched and searched for the right convertible for months and the only reason I am selling this beauty is ironically, I realized a convertible is just not right for me. Only trades are clean manual coupes. Price is truly OBO.

Thank you and I hope I can answer any questions. Please shoot me an offer, I have an E30 sedan that I am trying to make my main project/daily, so entertaining all reasonable offers with or without the hardtop.

List Date: 10/10/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1986 Euro Vert --- Diamondshwartz/Cardinal red --- + HARDTOP
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

bumptown population: 1

Comment

Working...
    X