No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone selling black sport seats or even better some vaders?

Comment

hey guys selling my vert.
      here's my cl ad
      https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/5518206641.html

Comment

Bump guys I have a 173 ecu for sale, a 4.10 lsd with a condor bushing and new hardware, and a rear strut bar. If anyone is interested lmk.

Comment

I'm still looking to buy 2 more E30 steel wheels. Anybody have one or two for sale please HMU. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
            I'm still looking to buy 2 more E30 steel wheels. Anybody have one or two for sale please HMU. Thanks.
            I have a couple - One is a wheel only. Used Good condition 98.9 % straight - $25

The other is an absolutel mint original spare from my 92 vert which has a new 1992 (Eagle NCT 195/65) tire . I really do not part with this as it may be "collectable" some day. But I would let it go for $75.

PM me an e-mail address and I'll send you some photos.

I am in Clearwater. If you want them - I will bring them to the Sebring NASA event April 30 amd you can pick them up there.

Don
            Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Mr Stevens you have pm.

Comment

If anyone has any knowledge of a LSx/t56 combo up for grabs let me know. Its time to make this happen. would prefer local but it really doesnt matter.
                Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                LSx e36TI coming soon
                Originally posted by s0urce
                Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
                  If anyone has any knowledge of a LSx/t56 combo up for grabs let me know. Its time to make this happen. would prefer local but it really doesnt matter.
                  I thought you were going itb m20?

Comment

still have a 4.10 lsd and 5-sp tranny from my e30 m3 if anyone can use them.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                      I thought you were going itb m20?
                      oh the e30 is staying with its itb/turbo setup. I have the e36 compact that needs something with more power than the m44 it has. My brother already has a ti with a s52, so I figured i would go i a different direction.
                      Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                      LSx e36TI coming soon
                      Originally posted by s0urce
                      Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Anybody near Miami Gardens 183st that came help me with my no start e30 m52??

Comment

diff sold. Lowered the price of the OEM E30 5-sp tranny to $650 for local pick-up. Thanks.

Comment

Looking to move it.. $599....

Comment

Anyone still looking for an M42? I have essentially a complete swap I just pulled, M42 with 140k, Getrag 240, all the engine accessories, complete wiring harness.

It's cosmetically dirty, but very strong and well maintained. I bought the car from the original owner and it had a stack of receipts about 8" thick. It was maintained by a local independent euro shop it's entire life. I have no use for it so I'd let it go cheap.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Vert needs work

Hello All.
                                I live in Miami and have a early model vert that needs some work done. Any recommendations for a bmw shop down south that can do suspension work and some light body work. Just looking for a shop that is reliable, affordable, and does decent work.

Little backstory: I had the car restored at Masterclass Automotive in Miami. They did a good job for the most part but cut corners on allot of things. Also been talking to a shop up in broward called Redline. I've been hounding them for 2 weeks just to get a quote..This is my daily driver so if it takes two weeks just to get a quote i can only imagine how long it will take to get the work done.

I appreciate any recommendations.

Comment

Working...
                                X