WTT E46 328CI M SPORT FOR e30 325IS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT E46 328CI M SPORT FOR e30 325IS

Hey, R3v, needless to say, I love my e46 but it’s time to get myself back into an E30. It’s been perfectly maintained, have a binder full of records since new, everything changed from single mass conversion clutch, to subframe bushings to gaskets, this car is clean! No accidents but it seems the hood is not original...
    Everything I’ve done to this car I feel has been tasteful, I didn’t cheap out on maintenance parts either. I purchased OE and OEM parts… no Chinese junk!

Most recent items within the last 5,000 miles:

Full suspension overhaul – control arms, CABS, rear subframe bushings, RTAB’s, ball joints and bushings in lower control arms too – pretty much drives like a new car again
    Single Mass LUK conversion + New Clutch
    Koni FSD Shocks
    BBS CH Wheels with fresh rubber

Over the past couple of years:

Magnaflow Exhaust
    M3 Steering Wheel
    ZHP Shift Knob

Looking for 325is in good condition, no swaps. I would something as close to stock and possible and please no rust. Ideally I would like a 5 speed but will take an automatic for the right car. I also have my car up for sale locally but would rather have another enthusiast take her home.
    phone number is 15166736703 shoot me a text with questions, offers,etc

And to conform to forum rules, i am asking 7200 for the car with the bbs ch wheels or 6400 without with stock style 68 wheels. Obviously, negotiable however e30s in great shape or e30s with cash depending on condition.

[IMG]https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/...47335589_o.jpg[/IMG]

Come R3v, lets make some dreams come true here
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JOYisBMW; 10-20-2014, 06:19 PM. Reason: More Pictures

Bump for a fellow customer!

We've done all of the recent maintenance on this car and it is as clean as the owner states.

We're happy to answer any questions about the car and the recent work performed on it.

It's a solid car! GLWS buddy.
    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
      Bump for a fellow customer!

We've done all of the recent maintenance on this car and it is as clean as the owner states.

We're happy to answer any questions about the car and the recent work performed on it.

It's a solid car! GLWS buddy.
      Yea how many miles are on the car???? Any rust? I mean any surface rust on body, underneath, on any bolts, nuts, control arms etc

Comment

oh man, wished you were closer! Looking into a trade for a e46 with my 89 325i :(
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blizake500 View Post
          Yea how many miles are on the car???? Any rust? I mean any surface rust on body, underneath, on any bolts, nuts, control arms etc
          Underneath is pretty clean, off hand all I think is the differential carrier area...suspension is all new. Car has 164k miles and counting as it is my daily till a e30 is obtained, then I need to by some old hunk of junk to preserve my e30 :)

Comment

Car is officially for sale bump, taking best offer, text me at number above, negotiable, need gone byfirst weekend in November, found myself a 325is, can't have two cars

Comment

my 325is fell through, so i am again looking for a trade, i am also dropping the price to 6700 with the bbs 6000 without, thanks r3v!

Comment

Working...
              X