Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
    How about laughing about a rape victim?

Hillary give no shits about anything other than power and what it brings.
    Where's your proof of this? Because Fox News and a desperate Trump press conference are not proof of this. You need hard evidence otherwise it might as well be false.

Comment

How about laughing about a rape victim?
      Donald Trump offered a confusing mashup of unsavory accusations during Sunday night's presidential debate as he lumped a

Trump is referring to an audio tape in which she does respond with amusement at her recollections of the oddities of the case, which involve the prosecution and the judge.

At no point does she laugh at the victim.

We rate his claim False.

Comment

And much the same could be said for Hillary. We have 2 corrupt and ill mannered candidates that have ruined many lives.

I make no excuses for the idiot Trump, but will not vote for Hillary because she actively will destroy our freedoms.
        Don't mistake me for being a Hillary supporter. I don't consider myself democrat or republican, but this election I was actually hoping for a strong republican to step up, but instead we got an immature, boisterous, fumbling cheeto face man child.

Overall I like how articulate Hillary is during debates, but she's just got no wit against Trump. She keeps acting like she's on this moral high ground but it's just getting annoying. If she wants me to take her seriously she needs to drop the sweet grandma thing and give Donald some real zingers. And she's gotta prove that she's got the cajones to be commander in chief.
        My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
          You guys could have had this election in the bag but you ended up nominating a worse candidate than Hillary Clinton. Bravo you fucking idiots.
          This, exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
            This, exactly.
            I'd highly disagree. Hillary actively will destroy the 2nd amendment, and with it all other rights will falter. Once a government has no threat from its plebes, it always destroys it's people.

Comment

I think you misunderstand. HC is not a strong candidate for a large number of reasons, and it's likely that any normal person who would have quietly toed the party line would marginally defeat her, as is often the case after two terms of one party in the executive.

The second amendment is not even that important, or even in the top ten most important to the foundations that define this nation today, and is far more concerned with defending the nation prior to having a serious army/navy than if you (remember, these were the same founders that didn't really trust everyone to vote, much less responsibly own a firearm) fulfill your need to have a firearm. If it were to not have been written in and ratified the 9th would probably have covered it just fine, and in a very much more so irrevocable way (by passage of law at least) as is the case with common law.

Comment

I'd highly disagree. Hillary actively will destroy the 2nd amendment, and with it all other rights will falter. Once a government has no threat from its plebes, it always destroys it's people.
                This was said about Obama and it still isn't true.

You need to realize that this is only possible now because trump is so toxic and terrible now the GOP could possibly lose Congress. Without congress going Democrat there's absolutely nothing Hillary can do to the 2nd amendment.

Comment

^
                  There is a lot she can and will do about not just the 2a but anything that is not rooted in "social justice" and likely get some "trans-nationalism" going on right out of the gate with in the 1st 20 days in office. You really think she is going nominate a pro 2a and Conservative the to the bench of the SCOTUS to replace Scalia???

I think not................. Then you have Chief Justice Roberts who will be leaving likely in the next 4 years, Hes wanted to retire but has not, what about R.B.G. lots of rumors about her health and is she likey to hang on for another 4-8 years. Right there we go from a barely conservative rather pro 2a bench to a very far left stacked court for at least the next 25 years.

The SCOTUS is the biggest issue in this election cycle, though no one really seems to want to see that or talk about it....
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

De Niro says it best

Im not for any of them and i will not be voting. But I do have to say this. Trump said some vulgar shit yet bill cheated on his wife and has been accused by many women of raping them and Hillary is accused of going after them to shut them up. One person said some shit that I'm willing to bet has been said by someone somewhere else. While one person who was president and first lady at the time actually went after people. C'mon people her and bill worthless bags of flesh too.

Also you got Obama coming out and saying if you dont vote or vote third party you're essentially voting for trump and that every has to vote for Hillary. What kind of shit is that? so people cant have an opinion and vote who they see fit?

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Where's your proof of this? Because Fox News and a desperate Trump press conference are not proof of this. You need hard evidence otherwise it might as well be false.
                      I thought you said you lived thru their presidency?
                      Were you sleepwalking the whole time?
                      Bill and hill care about one thing, themselves
                      She basically destroyed the lives of the White House travel office employees so her crony friends could get the business
                      Non partisan lifelong civil servants
                      Accused them of accounting fraud etc. later proven false
                      Denied involvement in their being fired
                      Later had to admit being the one responsible
                      Could not have cared less about fucking up their lives
                      Innocent people with no political power, tried to run over the top of them to benefit friends of bill and hill
                      People in power are judged by how they treat the powerless

And living with bill, with his sexual attacks on women, knowing about them and actively destroying the reputations of those he attacked is beyond the pale
                      She's supposed to be a champion of women. Bullshit

These two things above all the other shit she's done with bill, completely disqualifies her

Imho

F**k her and the horse she rode in on
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                        Imho

Is it a humble opinion? Seems rather haughty to me.

Also, why would you want to fuck a horse and HC? It's just politics man, no need to get all weird.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                          I thought you said you lived thru their presidency?
                          Were you sleepwalking the whole time?
                          Bill and hill care about one thing, themselves
                          She basically destroyed the lives of the White House travel office employees so her crony friends could get the business
                          Non partisan lifelong civil servants
                          Accused them of accounting fraud etc. later proven false
                          Denied involvement in their being fired
                          Later had to admit being the one responsible
                          Could not have cared less about fucking up their lives
                          Innocent people with no political power, tried to run over the top of them to benefit friends of bill and hill
                          People in power are judged by how they treat the powerless

And living with bill, with his sexual attacks on women, knowing about them and actively destroying the reputations of those he attacked is beyond the pale
                          She's supposed to be a champion of women. Bullshit

These two things above all the other shit she's done with bill, completely disqualifies her

Imho

If you honestly believe that Bill Clinton is a rapist and that it wasn't false accusations, then you're clearly not very bright.

And again, even if all of it is true, it doesn't justify voting for Trump who is a worse person. The man is on tape explaining how he sexually assaults married women and he has made a career out of firing people and fucking over small businesses. All your moral high ground arguments go out the window when you support Trump.

The best thing about this election is going to be watching all the Republitards like you whine like babies because another Clinton is in the White House. That's reason enough to vote for Hillary.

Comment

If you honestly believe that Bill Clinton is a rapist and that it wasn't false accusations, then you're clearly not very bright.

And again, even if all of it is true, it doesn't justify voting for Trump who is a worse person. The man is on tape explaining how he sexually assaults married women and he has made a career out of firing people and fucking over small businesses. All your moral high ground arguments go out the window when you support Trump.

The best thing about this election is going to be watching all the Republitards like you whine like babies because another Clinton is in the White House. That's reason enough to vote for Hillary.
                            Dude he paid her 850k to settle
                            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Just continue to ignore the information that you don't want to hear and repeat what you enjoy listening to gwb.

LB, don't get worked up, you can't really change the minds of some folks. They will either come around on their own or just further radicalize until they cannot happily exist within society.

Comment

I don't understand how anybody can support Trump... period. He continues to prove himself to be the most narcissistic, megalomaniac, celebrity obsessed neanderthal to ever grace our political system.

Again, I am no Hillary supporter either (they are both criminals), but Trump in the White House is probably the nail in the coffin towards making "Idiocracy" a reality.
                                "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                                -----------------------------------------
                                91 318is Turbo Sold
                                87 325 Daily driver Sold
                                06 4.8is X5
                                06 Mtec X3
                                05 4.4i X5 Sold
                                92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                                90 325i Sold
                                97 328is Sold
                                01 323ci Sold
                                92 325i Sold
                                83 528e Totaled