• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    Vaccine, they say?

This was my 1st thought as well
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
      Just what we needed, another plague.

Also, my outlook is a big "meh". If I get ebola it probably hurts then I probably die, but I probably won't get it, so I'm not going to waste time and effort on something I can't do anything about.
      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
      Originally posted by mbonanni
      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
        that depends on how sexy the host is
        Comment of the year. thus far?
        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

no

Comment

If you're the kind of person who manages to contract ebola, you've probably done something to deserve it. Its not exactly easy to pick up.
            Originally posted by priapism
            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
            Originally posted by shameson
            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
              If you're the kind of person who manages to contract ebola, you've probably done something to deserve it. Its not exactly easy to pick up.
              buutttt dude epidemic, we must panic before we all turn into zambies /s
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Yeah we're not in a position where we all ingest a large amount of shit tainted water to survive. I think we're safe from an epidemic in North America.
                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                Originally posted by mbonanni
                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                  Yeah we're not in a position where we all ingest a large amount of shit tainted water to survive. I think we're safe from an epidemic in North America.

As long as no one that works at a fast food joint gets Ebola, America will be completely safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Navarone View Post
                    As long as no one that works at a fast food joint gets Ebola, America will be completely safe.
                    Hey-ohhhh!!!!
                    Originally posted by Andy.B
                    Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                    1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                    ~~~~~~~~~~
                    I was born on 3/25…
                    ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
                      Hey-ohhhh!!!!

I typed that while standing in line at Wendy's.

Comment

Working...
                      X