No announcement yet.

Lost plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see now.....i had this exact very thing happen to me. back in april, i sold my wife's e60 to a mexican family that lives in our neighborhood. they asked if would be ok to drive home on our license plates and then they promised to chuck them in the trash. i didn't see a problem with this so i said it was ok.

yesterday, i got a toll road violation letter in the mail saying that we owe the houston toll authority 40.00. i was looking at the letter and it showed her silver e60 with our plates went through the toll without paying 3x in the last week or so. three muther fucking goddamn months after we sold it.

dirty cock suckers! i drove over there with the letter in hand. the guy tried to say that it wasn't his fault and had nothing to do with him. i showed him the dates as well as the picture on the bill that shows the back of the car and our license plate. now he starts telling me some shit about how he sold the car to someone else and they still owe him money for it plus lots of other bullshit.

i said i want my plates and the 40 bucks for the fine. he says just leave the bill with him and that he will pay it. yeah, right..... i say no way. just pay me the money and i will make sure it is taken care of personally. he says he doesn't have the money and that i can come back tomorrow. more bullshit. i say give me the money now and i will go away. he pulls a gun out of his pocket, points it at me, and tells me to get the hell off his property. on my way down the sidewalk, i am super pissed off by this point. i yell several racial slurs his way, tell him i am going to call the police(which i did) and that he can expect to see the INS at his doorstep any day now.

this is all a true story and it really happened just yesterday.

the cop said it was a civil matter and that he couldn't force the greasy asshole to pay his fines. he did spend the night in jail for pulling a gun on me in the front yard.

so the moral of the story is: take your fucking plates off the car before it leaves your sight.
    Last edited by flyboyx; 08-14-2014, 02:29 PM.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
      see now.....i had this exact very thing happen to me. back in april, i sold my wife's e60 to a mexican family that lives in our neighborhood. they asked if would be ok to drive home on our license plates and then they promised to chuck them in the trash. i didn't see a problem with this so i said it was ok.

yesterday, i got a toll road violation letter in the mail saying that we owe the houston toll authority 40.00. i was looking at the letter and it showed her silver e60 with our plates went through the toll without paying 3x in the last week or so. three muther fucking goddamn months after we sold it.

dirty cock suckers! i drove over there with the letter in hand. the guy tried to say that it wasn't his fault and had nothing to do with him. i showed him the dates as well as the picture on the bill that shows the back of the car and our license plate. now he starts telling me some shit about how he sold the car to someone else and they still owe him money for it plus lots of other bullshit.

i said i want my plates and the 40 bucks for the fine. he says just leave the bill with him and that he will pay it. yeah, right..... i say no way. just pay me the money and i will make sure it is taken care of personally. he says he doesn't have the money and that i can come back tomorrow. more bullshit. i say give me the money now and i will go away. he pulls a gun out of his pocket, points it at me, and tells me to get the hell off his property. on my way down the sidewalk, i am super pissed off by this point. i yell several racial slurs his way, tell him i am going to call the police(which i did) and that he can expect to see the INS at his doorstep any day now.

this is all a true story and it really happened just yesterday.

the cop said it was a civil matter and that he couldn't force the greasy asshole to pay his fines. he did spend the night in jail for pulling a gun on me in the front yard.

so the moral of the story is: take your fucking plates off the car before it leaves your sight.
      wow, that's crazy! some people just mind boggle me!!

I always take them off, and I usually pay for them to have a 3 day pass and print and give it to them if they were nice and stuff, if not they can hang it deep!
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
      X