I am moving to Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am moving to Colorado

Yep, that's right. Packing all the shit into a U-haul, towing the E30, my wife will drive the E36, and its off to the rockies here in about two weeks. I will be around the Denver area, probably an hour north or so.

Figgered i'd let all the Colorado peeps know.

(09/05/09) Pics on pg. 3
    Last edited by iamsam; 09-05-2009, 09:00 PM.

All 3 of them?

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

yup, all 3 of them. Soon to be 4 of them. Are you a Colorado peep?

Comment

No, I live in Seattle area.
        Colorado would kick me out, I don't smoke pot.

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I'm an hour north of Denver.... so is Bimmerman535i (sp? David?) Where are you moving to.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
          Originally posted by DTM190
          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
            I'm an hour north of Denver.... so is Bimmerman535i (sp? David?) Where are you moving to.
            not sure where yet, i am sure it will end up being in the Boulder area because that is where the University of Colorado is. Well, the Boulder campus. And they have Mechanical Engineering.

Comment

CU is based in Boulder and they do have a mechanical engineering program. Do you not have a place to move in to yet?

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

CU is based in Boulder and they do have a mechanical engineering program. Do you not have a place to move in to yet?
                yup. they have an awesome Mech E program from what i hear. I am probably going to crash at my parents-in-law's house in Loveland right away to unload the moving van and look for an apartment near Boulder.

Comment

Cool. Good luck with all that. I have a few friends attending CU and I spend a lot of time in Boulder.

Comment

Cool. Good luck with all that. I have a few friends attending CU and I spend a lot of time in Boulder.
                    awesome. then maybe we can start a (small) E30 meet.

Comment

Yeah, there's not a lot around Boulder on this board. I see old BMW's quite a bit, but no one seems to be on the boards. And it was Bimmerman325i, not 535i. BUT, hes selling his e30 probably... I don't wanna say too much since I dunno for sure. Maybe he'll chime in.

Comment

well, we will have to get more CO people onto R3V!

Comment

We shall try

Comment

on behalf of denver, we welcomes you

Comment

Yes welcomes

Comment

Working...
                              X