Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In honor of the hair threads... BEARDS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
    We already had a beard thread.
    We have sideburns, mustaches and no shave November. None of those fall under a pure beard only thread. I approve if some other guys post up beards instead of a 5 hour shadow. Even the OP's beard is small, commit and grow a beard that makes men cry.

Year before that one above.

I have been growing a beard for the last 6 years like this. Started growing at the age of 15, have never been clean shaven in 11 years.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by F34R; 09-17-2012, 12:38 PM.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

first picture is all i have from last winter. It was much longer. first picture is about a month and a half of coverage. I went about 4 months last year. Im currently working with about a month and a half now. Ill update come end of october with more :)

Comment

2 month beard Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347915502.147377.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	7147129 that turned to this Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347915535.048558.jpg
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	7147130 to this Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347915557.574510.jpg
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	7147131 to the first reply
        Swanny!
        SUCKERS.

Comment

Bump it up, winter coming on, who is going full man mode (no homo...?) with an epic beard?

Also, what kind of upkeep do you guys do to your facial forests? Shampoo, something else? I've always had a problem with dry scalp and find that the beard can be equally dandruff-y sometimes, it's hella embarrassing. I've heard of rubbing it down with some kind of naturual oils.
          For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
          Originally posted by mbonanni
          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Beard growing will commence shortly. It's a necessity for working outside on those -40 degree mornings out here in sunny CO.
            Originally posted by Dozyproductions
            You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Mother fucking beard life. Mmmmmmmmm™

Comment

They call me red beard......
                I cant really grow a beard, but I have brownish hair but a bright red facial hair.

Comment

I'm just now switching back to the beard after a couple months of mustache for the summer.

I have only not had a beard a couple times in the past ten years

Originally posted by blunt
                  can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

I leave at least something on my face at all times.

I just need to get past the fact that my mustache will look shitty for a bit while it grows in connundrum, and then I will keep it long and strong.

But I get self conscious and have to keep my face short for my job :(

Comment

This is bullshit I'm 27 and still can't grow a full beard (patchy as fuck). This thread makes me sad panda.
                      1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                      1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                      bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

About to revive this thread.

Been growing my beard since November 1st. I did no shave November with decent results and then promised my buddy I would grow it out till his birthday on June 17th, and I may end up keeping it also. Only thing that would convince me to shave it is the ladies. Seems as if all the girls say to shave it. Weird because it isn't patchy, it isn't nasty and isn't grimy, it is just long.

Do you guys use beard oils to soften and keep your hair healthy? I shampoo and condition my beard, but my skin is getting dry so I need a recommendation for something to help keep oils in and what not. This is the longest I have ever had it, so maintenance it a little different than what I am used to.

Also about to go get a trim and lineup in about an hour. The sides are super poofy so I want it a little shorter there and somewhat faded into the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                          About to revive this thread.

Been growing my beard since November 1st. I did no shave November with decent results and then promised my buddy I would grow it out till his birthday on June 17th, and I may end up keeping it also. Only thing that would convince me to shave it is the ladies. Seems as if all the girls say to shave it. Weird because it isn't patchy, it isn't nasty and isn't grimy, it is just long.

Do you guys use beard oils to soften and keep your hair healthy? I shampoo and condition my beard, but my skin is getting dry so I need a recommendation for something to help keep oils in and what not. This is the longest I have ever had it, so maintenance it a little different than what I am used to.

Also about to go get a trim and lineup in about an hour. The sides are super poofy so I want it a little shorter there and somewhat faded into the bottom.
                          The only reason I don't grow a beard is the ladies. I think they don't like it out of principle, with a few exceptions. Also the last time I had it somewhat longer I was a teenager, and it looked like someone glued pubic hair on my face in patches. Exhibit A:

I try to do Novembeard every year tho.
                          Week 3 of Novembeard 2013:

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                          2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

All my lady frinds urge me to shave it. I actually talked to 7 close ones last night seeking girl advice and each one said the best advice they could give is to shave. Lol.

I'm lucky to have a pretty full beard at 19 years old. It is the italian in me. I just cannot connect my stache, which irks me, but in time. In time.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                              All my lady frinds urge me to shave it. I actually talked to 7 close ones last night seeking girl advice and each one said the best advice they could give is to shave. Lol.
                              Them womens are quite obviously lesbians.

They need to get a bit of this in to them.

Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 03-22-2014, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Few months ago

Couple months ago

Couple weeks ago
                                Attached Files
                                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                                Originally posted by mbonanni
                                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
                                X