Waffles women drivers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waffles women drivers!

I was taking a little drive around town in a fellow vet's Rubicon. I took a street running parallel to the middle school that runs into a T that has a stop sign and runs into a second T that I don't have to stop at but the other two streets come to a stop. Well I stopped at my stop sign, waited my four seconds and put the jeep in first and started going. The car on the oncoming lane was at a stop and so was a red Pt Cruiser at my right, I obviously had the right away. I shifted to second and a closer look revealed that the driver of the Pt cruiser wasn't to bad looking girl about my age (early twenties). I was about to go through the intersection when this waffles cuts in front of me and takes a left and I have to slam on the breaks to avoid hitting her (FFFFFFFUUUUUUU). I kept it clean by not giving the finger and glared at her, its like she didn't even care. I would have flipped a waffles if it wasn't my vehicle and if I was in my own 3/4 ton Dodge it wouldn't have panned out the way it did plus I would of had a witness(person in on coming lane) on my side of the story if I would have plowed into her piece of waffles cruiser. Waffles pretty girl drivers!:hitler:

Waffles man, that's a very waffling story lol
    sigpic

Comment

Needs more
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

were still doing this waffles thing huh

Comment

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKCHARM88 View Post
            I kept it clean by not giving the finger and glared at her, its like she didn't even care.

Comment

my waffles hurts. maybe i should get some fucking vagisil?
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Tim.

Comment

If it was a pt cruiser you shouldn't have touched the brakes. Some omnipresent being would have rewarded you for your service to humanity.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Yeah you could have titled it "waffles pt cruiser drivers!" and it still would have made just as much sense.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

You could have titled it "I'm a dumbass" and it would have been just as good.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

no way! someone cut you off.
                        "I wanna see da boat movie"
                        "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

what the hell is waffles supposed to mean
                          my build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=309778

Comment

Waffles women drivers!

you should have followed her home and asked her to grab a drink

or you could have asked this waffles pretty woman driver if she'd like to waffle waffles on your waffle with some of that slippery waffle and do some waffles good waffle in a bathtub full of seltzer water.

--Mike
                            Last edited by 15Michaeljoseph; 07-29-2014, 03:32 PM.
                            (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles.
                              Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Working...
                              X