2nd Annual BlownEuroz Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Annual BlownEuroz Meet

It's that time of year again, time for the second annual BlownEuroz meet. All makes and models are welcome, but this is mainly a german car meet ;) Last year we had everything from daily driver Jetta's to Ferrari's, Porsche's and a sole Lamborghini driver who showed up did donuts, burnouts, and came and parked with us. Stole to show I suppose ;) In terms of food, this is a BBQ so feel free to bring a grill, food, drinks, etc. There is also a Chick-Filet, Wendy's and Applebee's near by. I'll be there, probably with Porsche in tow, and possibly with my e34 also. Depends on if my projects get done or not

Needless to say this is a blast, last year (our first year) we had 200+ cars.

http://www.BlownEuroz.com

-Mike

I'll be there. E30Andy too.

Not bad to get there at all, right off 95. First or second exit into PA.

Anyone else from NJ/NY/PA down? We've got a lot of sick E30s around here, let's represent.

Comment

Too far for a GTG at $2.85 a gallon for 93 octane. Looks like fun thou.

Comment

I'm down(95% sure) might be bringin a few other bmw's with me. Any of the NJ guys want to meet up and caravan?

Kyle
        1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
        DILLIGAF

Comment

im down. ill just start driving now though.

Comment

I'd like to go, but My car is 95% done. It won't be ready by then...
            Recent Rebranding!!
            Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
            E30 SM62/S62
            E30 M60 V8
            E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
            Instagram.com/garageaholic
            Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Originally posted by e30devo View Post
              Sick, free burgers defy mileage.

A caravan down there would be sweet. I think Andy's got some radios.

Comment

Originally posted by e30devo View Post
                shut up, you know all the cool meets are out in cali. why not just drive a few hours instead of a few days?

Kyle
                1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
                DILLIGAF

Comment

I'm comin up w/ my brother. Anyone coming from the south, let me know.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
                    I'm comin up w/ my brother. Anyone coming from the south, let me know.
                    Nice, BeerBQ reunion session. Jeremy's going to be there, but not with his E28 - he's tearing it down again.

Comment

Originally posted by eurostyl e30 View Post
                      Nice, BeerBQ reunion session. Jeremy's going to be there, but not with his E28 - he's tearing it down again.
                      Sweet. We've definately got to do that again this year.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'll be there with Amirani.... hopefully the m3 will be ready.:pimp:

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

yeh, im'a be there bichez

edit: it's exit 49 off rt. 95. thats the second exit into PA IIRC, i should know i pass it like 7 times a week.

I was there last year, lots of dope cars, wasnt disappointed at all. 2 people offered to buy my car, too. haha
                          1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                          1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                          1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                          1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

i'm supposed to be up at penn state this weekend getting shitfaced for my boy's birthday party... ohh what to do what to do?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer8604 View Post
                              I'm down(95% sure) might be bringin a few other bmw's with me. Any of the NJ guys want to meet up and caravan?

Kyle
                              Dude, go.
                              1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                              1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                              1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                              1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Working...
                              X