WS, NC meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WS, NC meet!

-OK I thought I'd start it, as we've been talking... I have nothing in mind, just wanted to start a dissussion on it and get some ideas going. Who's in?
    1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

I'm currently stuck in Greensboro, so a WS meet would be good.
    1987 325is - sold
    2001 330i - New DD

Comment

I may be able to come, depends on the date a lot
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

I'm game, I probably can't do it this month though as I'm gettting my car back on the road and booked with work on the weekends. May would be great, but not sure if you wanted to wait that long or not.
        -Korey

Comment

-I can wait. Rachel and I are wnat to find and old BMW (I want a 02 or another e30) to restore/mod... so if anyone knows anything...

Comment

Did you by any chance call the guy with the orange '02 (the one I gave you the number for)?
            Where would ya'll want the meet to take place at?

Comment

I could be in... depending on the date and what exactly you had in mind

Comment

Originally posted by Antrieb325 View Post
                Did you by any chance call the guy with the orange '02 (the one I gave you the number for)?
                Where would ya'll want the meet to take place at?
                -No not yet, but is it an Inka '76? I might have seen him aroiund, he works at SaraLee/HBI IIRC

Comment

Yes, that is correct on the color and year, however you talking about another guy. My friend is still in school, so no sara lee. I heard the guy that works at Sara lee has a very rusty '02 (inside and trunk) because it was for sale at one point. Not sure though.
                  Any ideas for time and date?

Comment

Originally posted by Antrieb325 View Post
                    Yes, that is correct on the color and year, however you talking about another guy. My friend is still in school, so no sara lee. I heard the guy that works at Sara lee has a very rusty '02 (inside and trunk) because it was for sale at one point. Not sure though.
                    Any ideas for time and date?
                    -Nah man this '76 is clean in and out... he wants more than I have if he was to sell it anywho... maybe it's another one

Comment

i may be down for an NC meet. i might have my ronals on by then!!

where is it going to be and what does WS mean?

Comment

Originally posted by 87-325ic View Post
                        i may be down for an NC meet. i might have my ronals on by then!!

where is it going to be and what does WS mean?
                        WS = Winston-Salem

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
                          -Nah man this '76 is clean in and out... he wants more than I have if he was to sell it anywho... maybe it's another one
                          hmmm...I don't know then, but maybe we can get some 2002's to come too. I have some friends with E36's and a E46 as well, if it's open to all BMW's.

WS/W-S = Winston Salem.

-Korey

Comment

-Eh yeah I don't mind. It's not "my" meet, it's "our" meet, and no date/time/local has been set, I just wanted to open a disscusion on it.

Comment

SpecM...are you Simon?

Comment

Working...
                              X