Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T3HCH1LL5 View Post
    Hello antrieb how is the smurf.
    I think your referring to the other guy, his name on all the boards is just: Antrieb. I think your talking about the blue smurfed out E34?

Originally posted by SpecM
    -Hmm yeah I've got a t-belt, tranny mounts, and rear wheel bearing to put in. And finish my shadowlining and I need a d-shaft. Lots of work. Lots of fun!
    Sounds like you have some work ahead of you. You should be good to go by June, I'm sure.

Comment

we should make a drive down 40 to just past hickory, i know some damn good roads and views...

are there any set plans? i may be down? june/ warm summer sounds good. plus more time to get more shite done..

Comment

Haha, yeah I guess June is the month. Now we need to pick a date and a place to meet... How long does it take to get to Hickory? I haven't been there in forever...sounds like a nice road trip to me.
        Any other suggestions?

Comment

-Ok, ok, June in Hickory sounds good. Any other ideas?
          1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Parking decks are always make for a fun meet.
            There are quite a few in W-S that we could hold hostage for some time...
            -Korey

Comment

i think we could meet in WS, and then whoever is interested drive to just past hickory from there.. its maybe 2 hours? nice mountainous highway perfect for us, and it has great views. (nc 181) if anyone is interested.

maybe we could even hit the Blue ridge parkway? its close.

Comment

Originally posted by 87-325ic View Post
                maybe we could even hit the Blue ridge parkway? its close.
                Sounds good to me.

Comment

im down for a meet as well

Comment

-I'd like to keep it in W-S if that's cool w/everybody. And how does June sound?

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
                      -I'd like to keep it in W-S if that's cool w/everybody. And how does June sound?
                      Sounds great to me. And I agree with keeping it in W-S.

We would cover quite a distance going through Hickory and the Parkway.

Comment

Originally posted by Beauxsxm View Post
                        I'd deff be up for a meet. My work sched is usually hectic though so just let me know when and where and I'll see if it fits.
                        BTW: anyone in Greenville? I've seen some e30's around town.
                        Beaux
                        I'm in Greenville! I've got the black one...
                        Me: "I can't wait to redline my car!"
                        Mark: "Didn't you just break a rocker arm?"
                        Me: "Yeah, I don't think I've learned my lesson."
                        Mark: "You never will."

Comment

Count me in. we could have a after (meet) party at my apt garage area I'll roll out the grill and we can get stupid!

Comment

I wrote out a long message, but some how my screen reloaded and it deleted the 15 minutes of writing I did, so f'it.

Short is meet at mall/Reynolda village for a meet and greet/possibly parts swap, then pack it up and head north for a 3hr or so drive around some great roads. Conclude at Jays place where we will put on a grillin' and shoot the bull.

Second option is on June 17th, Triad Sports Car Club is having an Auto-x at the Dixie Classic fair grounds, which is a bangin' fun auto-x. We could arrang to all meet up and run, then conclude again at Jays for a BBQ or whatever. This would be fun, safe, and an easy place to meet. Its cheap, $20 and they provide you with a helmet. If you can't afford $20 for the auto-x, then PM me and we can arrange getting you signed up so you can have some fun SAFELY.

Count me in with the 325, RS4, and I am sure Kell with have his 951 back together by then. Max will probably come out to with his E36, and I will pass word on to Henry to see if his GT35R E36 M3 will be available :) .

Wes

Comment

-When would the first option go down?
                              -But I like the idea of an auto-x / swap meet too! Where is Jay's place?

Comment

I just saw this thread. I'm down in Charlotte with an '87 eta. I'm very interested in meeting up with you guys and doing an auto-x. That is of course if you all don't mind a very loud, gutted eta tagging along.
                                Last edited by docbaily; 04-21-2007, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X