Gaithersburg, MD or nearby...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaithersburg, MD or nearby...

Anyone wanna install my coilovers for me? I don't have access to welding supplies, nor can I weld myself. I don't even know of any local shops that know how to do this install. It's the C3 motorsports kit. I am willing to compensate anyone that will throw these things in for me. Just name your price i suppose. I am more than willing to assist in any way I can, I have some mechanical background, just lack of tools required for handling this task at my place.

However, if someone can bring a welding unit over to my place, we can do it in my garage, as I have an air compressor which should help with things. However, I still lack the basic tools needed for the task (sockets, wrenches, etc).

Anyone???
    Claus Luthe is my hero.

This involves cutting the spring perch off and rewelding a new one on, right? I'd have to read up on how everyone has done it, but I'm sure I could figure it out. Only issue is I'm busy this weekend, have next weekend free, weekend after is busy, so I'd have to do it after work during the week if you'd like me to do it. I'll think of a price and get back to you.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
      This involves cutting the spring perch off and rewelding a new one on, right? I'd have to read up on how everyone has done it, but I'm sure I could figure it out. Only issue is I'm busy this weekend, have next weekend free, weekend after is busy, so I'd have to do it after work during the week if you'd like me to do it. I'll think of a price and get back to you.
      sweet... i would really appreciate the help. 8-)

btw, ive got the C3 motorsports supplied instructions too.
      Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

I have to fix my perches too...haha! It'd be nice to get this out of the way.

EDIT: I can pay in beer or cash, your choice ;)
        Last edited by M42Technik; 05-01-2007, 10:53 AM.
        Reminiscing...

Comment

Great, we can make it an official DIY meet? And since/hopefully my car will be lowered by the end of the day, I won't have to feel ashamed for having a stock e30 (besides the lowering of course) and I can finally feel the car is good enough to stand next to your e30s for pictures!
          Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Working...
          X