Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indy GTG - Dec 21,22,23? Feeling interest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys should plan a big indianapolis meet in the summer, id been down for the 4hr drive, but winter + christmas + finals doesnt work, lol.

Comment

Me and my bro will definitely be there. I'm 18 and my bro is 24 just FYI ;) And I'm down for summer. I live in Indy mang:D

Will
      RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
      Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
      DaveCN = Old Man
      My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
      If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Ok.... so we are still on for the 23rd at 2pm at the kartin place. 1 fella from Chitown is a def. Another from Ann Arbor is also. Then the 2 indy boys and whoever they bring. I gots me and maybe a buddy.... he's as flaky as a pseriosis victim.... All in all we should have a few peeps there.... enough to do some serious racing. :)

Max

Comment

Enough to look at the front end of my crashed e30? ;)

Will
          DaveCN = Old Man

If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

You crashed? Got pics? If theres enough time maybe we can source ya some parts and bring em up?

Comment

I dont have a camera so I dont have any pics. I am gonna need the following lol

88+ bumper and valance, hood, d/s fender, fog lights (might do blanks instead though), d/s brake duct, maybe d/s inner fender liner, d/s sealed beam headlight bucket, d/s euro grill.

I THINK thats it...

Will
              DaveCN = Old Man

Comment

Holy fuck man..... God damn. Ummm..... That sounds expensive. I can probably find all the parts round here but its gonna be more than I can haul in one trip. Plus finding it in that color.... ouch..... You busted all that and didn't do any core support damage?

Comment

Core support is prolly hurt a little too. Prolly bent towards the bottom. I wont know for "SURE" until I can take everything off and look at it. I know it has a slight bend in it at the top but my boss said it could prolly be pulled out at a frame shop. You will see the damage on Friday ;)

Will
                  DaveCN = Old Man

Comment

Originally posted by PeaveyBassist
                    Core support is prolly hurt a little too. Prolly bent towards the bottom. I wont know for "SURE" until I can take everything off and look at it. I know it has a slight bend in it at the top but my boss said it could prolly be pulled out at a frame shop. You will see the damage on Friday ;)

Will
                    Just part it out, Will.
                    :p
                    Current Cars
                    2014 M235i
                    2009 R56 Cooper S
                    1998 M3
                    1997 M3

Comment

Damn damn damn.... Well.... I'm going junkyardin today so I'll try to see what I can get as far as a headlight goes to make it legal again but the big stuff..... phew.... Yer prolly assed out unless yer really wantin to drop some $$$$

Comment

I'm gettin all used shit :) The headlight thing isnt a "big" deal........ but to me, its a safety issue but I dunno about a legality issue. The headlights on the d/s are both there and work properly. They are just aimed REALLLLLLY low. I tried aiming them up at work last night, but that part I believe is broken from the impact.

Will
                        DaveCN = Old Man

Comment

hey fag. i might have a spare DS headlight bucket and a bunch of spare adjusters..... i would want your bucket and headlights though and a little bit of money

i um, have a plan for the spare bucket.

Comment

alrighty. Bring one tomorrow and I can change it over Christmas then bring the other one back to ya ;)

Will
                            DaveCN = Old Man

Comment

I got a few hours til I leave. My buddy from Chitown is a fo sho. Only my wife comin with me from this end. So.... depending on how many guys you indy fellers bring add 3 to that....

Comment

Headin out now.... See anyone that comes there.... Love you bye!

Comment

Working...
                                X