Hard to let go of your E30?...*emotions/feelings inside*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
    673 posts on r3v and you've never owned an e30?
    I know right. I like the community.

I wanted one my freshman year of highschool super badly but I ran across a 2002 for a thousand bucks and couldn't say no. I'll have one eventually.

Make that 638!
    -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
    -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
      673 posts on r3v and you've never owned an e30?
      I joined a bunch of BMW forums in 2005, hung out on BFC until 2012 or so, didn't get a BMW until late 2011.

And yeah, I like the BMW community too. I think it's better than most.

Comment

Sold my E30 earlier this week it was time and I think it went to someone who will take good care of it
        1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
        2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
        2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

Ok then
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

my only e30 I wrecked. Sold to a guy for dirt. Found it at the local junkyard a year later stripped. The feels were unreal. Going through the car looking at everything I did through the years. Pretty intimate feeling when you invest so much time in a car and literally know every inch of it inside and out.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I have written full ads complete with links to pictures and everything that I've done to my car, only to end up closing out of the browser and changing my mind.

Whenever I feel like selling it, I actually go out to the garage and either hop in the car or go take it for a drive. That usually changes my mind and makes me want to keep it. Sure, it has ding, dents, peeling clear coat and some body work needed (which I plan to all address at some point after I move and get settled into a home). But you know what? It makes me happy and that's what matters.

The last time I sold a car and regret it was my S13 240SX. I know, it was a 155hp "sports" car, but it was clean and I always had a connection with the car. When I sold it for a big loss, I vowed to never do that again. The E30 came a little bit later and has been a fantastic replacement. Here I am 7 years later and it still brings the same feeling I had with my 240 when I was younger.
              1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
              2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
              2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Working...
              X