No announcement yet.

Best radiator for my e30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FCP euro currently has a lot of different radiators on clearance. I got an e36 m3 Behr for 119, and I saw that they have an m42 Behr for 111, free shipping too. That is about the cheapest I have ever seen them

1999 Alpinweiß M3
    1991 Alpinweiß 318is
    1991 Alpinweiß 318i

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
      If you click on the link you gave, it gives a long number. I'm no BMW parts counter expert(there's a few guys that really know their stuff here - but that's not me), but that looks like a BMW part number: 17111712483

I'd google down the rabbit hole on that, I bet that's what you got.

You might even plug it into realoem.

Rockauto has some tempting prices, and I've used them in a pinch, but I love the service that either Blunttech.com (my fav) or Guten Parts (both forum members here that grew their business on this forum) - both will do you right.

What I like about blunttech is that I can email them and say, "Hey this part I need OEM or better - it's gotta be awesome" Or "I want the cheapest part on the planet for this order" or a combination of the two.

Good info George. Much appreciated. I learned my lesson

Comment

Originally posted by 91tii View Post
        FCP euro currently has a lot of different radiators on clearance. I got an e36 m3 Behr for 119, and I saw that they have an m42 Behr for 111, free shipping too. That is about the cheapest I have ever seen them
        oh wow 119? I'll have to search for that on the site. Thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by joonsup View Post
          oh wow 119? I'll have to search for that on the site. Thanks man
          Shoot, I just checked and they are back up to 129, still not a bad deal

tor-e36-oem-17111469179

1999 Alpinweiß M3
          1991 Alpinweiß 318is
          1991 Alpinweiß 318i

Comment

Working...
          X