No announcement yet.

Drift day video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole point of drifting is to never straighten. You need to be as sideways as long as possible as fast as possible and as controlled as possible.

Comment

If you ain't outta control, you ain't in control, naw sayin?

Comment

Gotcha, I thought it was drifting through corners and coming out of the straight, not the whole way down flipping side to side. Good shit.

Edit* That song is the tits, I like this edit the most http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1DHNZKBYHI
        r3vlimited Lanyard Group Buy!!!

Comment

That would be called a "power slide"

Comment

Originally posted by Beej '86 325es View Post
            Holy crap - check out the tach on the car at 4:20. Is that an Eta reving to like 8k?

LOL...I saw it too...what a dummy !

Comment

damn guys! yall should come down to NC for some drifting at Street Wise Drift
              You have Honda = I talk shit

Comment

Very good! This video makes me happy!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockinlittle325i View Post
                  damn guys! yall should come down to NC for some drifting at Street Wise Drift
                  6 hour drive one way :( maybe sometime. I've always wanted to.

Comment

I like the vid, what do you look for when you get tires? I get used tires but acouple of them ive gotin (old dunlops) tore apart in like 2 drifts
                    sigpic
                    benvideoproductions.com
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617yNrOrRfo&

Comment

I used to use whatever I could get my hands on. I still do for the M20 powered car. If you go dumpster diving for tires, you really have no choice but they are free. If you pay for them, figure out what works best for you. Compound directly effects chunking FYI. harder compounds tend to have less grip and wear slower. They usually don't like heat that much though.

For my boosted car, I use federal 595s tires. For the M20, I go with what I can find lying around.

Comment

Working...
                      X