S62 e34 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S62 e34 swap

So what am I looking at in price range I have a couple thousand saved just for a motor I'm wondering how much the swap is going to cost me total
    sigpic

How competent/experienced are you working on cars? I would guess the swap would cost $6k at an absolute minimum with you doing all of the work.
    - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

S52

Changed my mind easier to get my hands on these parts and have seen more info on them and will cost me less money in the end
      sigpic

Comment

The s62 just seemed like it would be a very fun swap to do but have had any experience with that motor at all just seen videos and read up on it a bit before hand
        sigpic

Comment

S62 is going to be double/triple an S52 swap.

S62 does seem cool, but it definitely is not for the faint of heart, or for the faint of wallet.
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

You can do an M60B44 build for way less than an S62 and still have close to 300 RWHP with tuning.

Comment

Originally posted by ckarsonkidd View Post
              Changed my mind easier to get my hands on these parts and have seen more info on them and will cost me less money in the end
              I'm good with my S50 swap E34 Touring... Not bad for a daily driver...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X