No announcement yet.

E30 Hella Smoked Euro Ellipsoids with Smileys and City lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its kinda rediculous how the prices on these keep going up. When i'm ready to finally buy they'll prob be $1k haha.
    Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'm hoping everyone who gets these uses Lamin-X or something to that extent as soon as they come out of the box.

Comment

Originally posted by ///M42 sport View Post
        its kinda rediculous how the prices on these keep going up. When i'm ready to finally buy they'll prob be $1k haha.
        they actually haven't gone up that much, I think I paid $450 for my current set in 2007.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

what exactly is required to make these full HID's? bulbs and ballast? or just ballast and some wiring?

thanks!
          Chris Woods

https://www.facebook.com/munichmotorworks

Comment

Going to have to back out on this one. Sorry found what I was looking for already.

Thanks

----------------------------------------------------
            DAMN DIBS!!!

Comment

New shipment just in-we have a few sets available for immediate shipping.
              Mel Abrahams
              Abrahams Motorsport
              www.abrahamsmotorsport.com
              E-mail:sales@abrahamsmotorsport.com
              PayPal to:
              order@abrahamsmotorsport.com
              If you do not have a PayPal account, please call our office.
              Buy with confidence, serving the E30 community for over 14 years
              Phone:727-992-0288
              Fax:727-868-6373

Comment

Hey Mel, Its Wessam. Cant wait to get The set in! I may have to order another set for my e30!

Comment

I assume these take H1 bulbs?

Comment

Yes, they do.
                    Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                    I assume these take H1 bulbs?
                    Mel Abrahams
                    Abrahams Motorsport
                    PayPal to:

Comment

Hi Mel, appreciate all the service you provided on the eurogrills. I'm going to try to get my new bank account linked with my PayPal this weekend so I hope they set it up fast. Would like to purchase a smoked set asap, hopefully next week depending on Paypal. ;)

George

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Great!
                        Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post
                        Hi Mel, appreciate all the service you provided on the eurogrills. I'm going to try to get my new bank account linked with my PayPal this weekend so I hope they set it up fast. Would like to purchase a smoked set asap, hopefully next week depending on Paypal. ;)

George
                        Mel Abrahams
                        Abrahams Motorsport
                        PayPal to:

Comment

Interested. What is included?

Comment

You'll need to buy the H1 bulbs and some connectors and plugs for the conversion.
                            See here:
                            The Euro Ellipsoids need (four) H1 bulbs, the city light bulbs, the low beam & city light wiring. Before installing the Euro Ellipsoids, you will need to order a few other parts from the dealer to make this happen. The Euro Ellipsoids (for some reason) do not come with the high beam caps that seal off the rear of the lens or the necessary wiring & plugs to power them up. You will need to order (two) high beam caps, two (white) connector plugs & four “circular wiring connectors” (wiring that fits into the white high beam plugs) that feed power to the high beams. Use some 18 gauge (stranded) wire from Radio Shack. You will need about 4 feet of the wire to tap into your side marker lights to power the city lights. I used tap splices for that. I also used heat shrink tubing over my connections for added safety. The low beam & city lights are wired together (from the factory) into a sealed beam style plug. You will need to cut the four wires at the base of that plug connector- (Again, this is on a car that has stock US Ellipsoids- hence different plug connectors)
                            High Beam Caps (x2)
                            Circular wiring connectors- (green wire sections about 12 inches long) (x4)
                            White connector plugs (x2)
                            Remove the city light harness from the low beam assembly (it just twists out). Cut about a foot of the 18 gauge wire to “extend” the city light harness (four 1 ft. sections will be needed). This is needed to tap into the side marker. Use the red colored butt connectors & heat shrink tubing over that.
                            Take out the stock US headlight assembly & pop out your side marker. Lace the city light harness through-down to the side marker & use two tap splices.
                            Cut off your stock Ellipsoid plug connectors (do one plug at a time). When connecting up to the new Euro plug, pull the socket off the back of the light assembly & follow through the brown colored ground wire. Keep the ground (BROWN) wire matched up to the BROWN stock wire off the factory harness on the car. Same goes for each of the positive wires as well. Again, use the red butt connectors & heat shrink tube over those as well. Pick up some “Spiral Wrap” from Wally World to protect the wiring of each harness. It comes in 6 foot lengths and sells for under $2.
                            Originally posted by amcp View Post
                            Interested. What is included?
                            Mel Abrahams
                            Abrahams Motorsport
                            PayPal to:

Comment

Mel, my dd is an 89 325is so I have the projectors not the sealed beems. I don't need the adapter kit or do I?

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Yes, you will need the caps and connectors.

Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post
                                Mel, my dd is an 89 325is so I have the projectors not the sealed beems. I don't need the adapter kit or do I?
                                Mel Abrahams
                                Abrahams Motorsport
                                PayPal to:

Comment

Working...
                                X