Targa Newfoundland 2010 on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!

So tell me, did Martin choose a 240 so he could fit your name on the rear quarter windows?
    www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by SlapDash View Post
      So tell me, did Martin choose a 240 so he could fit your name on the rear quarter windows?
      In the Canadian Rally Championship we also have to stick the car number in the rear side window.

We need much BIGGER windows!

Comment

Hmm... If there were only a rally car with bigger quarter windows...
        www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

[ATTACH]41214[/ATTACH]
          Originally posted by slapdash View Post
          hmm... If there were only a rally car with bigger quarter windows...
          sigpic
          Originally posted by JinormusJ
          Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
          1989 325is Raged on then sold.
          1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
          1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
          1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Awesome video. I had never heard of this, thanks for sharing.
            Originally posted by z31maniac
            I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

The dudes from the trailer park boys?! WTF>??>

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                Awesome video. I had never heard of this, thanks for sharing.
                Experience the thrill of a lifetime with Targa Newfoundland, North America's premier tarmac rally since 2002. Immerse yourself in the breathtaking scenery as you take on the challenge

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                The dudes from the trailer park boys?! WTF>??>
                Yup, Robb Wells and John Paul Tremblay, who play Ricky and Julian on the Trailer Park Boys, competed in the Grand Touring category last year. They drew HUGE crowds of autograph seekers whenever and where ever they stopped. Super nice guys.

Because they had no racing experience, and zero rallying experience, they weren't permitted to compete in the faster Targa categories in their first year, but were forced to run in the slower Grand Touring category.

They didn't have the patience and discipline to be competitive at that, because they just wanted to go faster all the time. They do plan to return this year in the Targa category, which promises to be interesting.

Comment

Also worth watching is this CTV-W5 episode, posted in two parts on-line at:

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/WFive/20101111/w5-soldier-on-fund-mitic-knisley-101113/

Talk about super nice guys, these two astounding guys are way beyond inspirational.
                  "The incredible story of two soldiers -- Corporal Andrew Knisley and Master Corporal Jody Mitic -- who refuse to let their horrendous injuries slow them down from taking part in a gruelling endurance rally race for a good cause. "

"They're lucky to be alive. Now a daring new chapter begins for two Canadian soldiers who lost limbs in Afghanistan. The race is on as Corporal Andrew Knisley and Master Corporal Jody Mitic get set for a phenomenal finish in one of the world's toughest races. "

Comment

Anyone find the air date/time for speed channel?

Comment

Originally posted by gp.plus View Post
                      Anyone find the air date/time for speed channel?
                      The 2010 Targa Newfoundland will air on SPEED at the following times:

Sunday June 5th at 2:00 pm
                      Tuesday June 7th at 3:00 am
                      Saturday June 18 at 4:00 pm

Comment

SPEED will be airing the 2010 Targa Newfoundland highlights at the following times:

Sunday, June 5 @ 2pm ET
                        Wednesday, June 8 @ 3am ET
                        Saturday, June 18 @ 4pm ET

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/targa-newfoundland/

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

can some one make a downloadable file of this on mediafire or something when it airs on speed? i do not have speed, or cable for that matter.
                            i would be so thankful!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Is this something I could be easily instructed on how to do? I have speed and internet. I would gladly do it if so. Would it work playing it back via dvr?

Comment

Originally posted by Ferdinand View Post
                                Robb Wells and John Paul Tremblay, who play Ricky and Julian on the Trailer Park Boys, competed in the Grand Touring category last year. They drew HUGE crowds of autograph seekers whenever and where ever they stopped. Super nice guys.

See Preview:
                                The Trailer Park Boys Robb Wells and JP Tremblay to be Featured in a Special Edition of Motoring TV:

In Canada... Check listings at http://www.tsn.ca/

One-hour special Motoring Targa Newfoundland airs:
                                • Sunday, July 10 on TSN (The Sports Network) @ 11:00am Eastern
                                • Sunday July 10 @ 11:00pm Eastern on TSN2
                                • Wednesday July 13 @ 1:00am & 3:00pm Eastern on TSN
                                Last edited by Ferdinand; 07-05-2011, 03:56 PM. Reason: added YouTube link

Comment

Working...
                                X