BMW Tactical Lifestyle Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW Tactical Lifestyle Bags

Not actually what they're advertising them as, I've just been calling them that and performing extra basic maneuvers in the bunker all morning. BMW wants us to move a few of these (I assume they bought a few more than they needed) and they're doing sale pricing for a limited time.

The new Active bags are great if you love BMW but prefer something a little more subdued and unassuming than BMW's other designs. These are perfect if you don't want to be a walking product campaign. They're built by Ogio who makes a solid product. Let me know if there is one in particular you're interested in and I can get you specific info/pics. Email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

What are the dimensions of the active trolley bag?
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

The dimensions BMW is listing are (L x W x D): 62 x 38 x 24 cm. Weight: 3.7kg. Volume: 42.5 l.

I don't know if that is with the expansion zipper opened up or not. I'll bust out the tape measure when I get back to the office tomorrow

Comment

It looks like those dimensions provided by BMW are internal dimensions. The outer overall dimensions are approx- 30"H x 16"W x 14"D and you pick up 2-3" when opening up the expansion zipper to bring the overall depth to around 17"

Comment

Working...
        X