Movies with E30's in them....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movies with E30's in them....

Just saw three movies in the past week with E30's in them. Just wanted to see what else people have seen them pop up in....

1. A Civil Action - one of the lawyers drives a black E30
    2. Days of Thunder - Nicole Kidman drives a white E30
    3. Last Run - there's a pretty decent dirt road chase with a black E30 M3

Where else have you seen them?

Buffalo Soldiers - Clean Mtech 2 cabbie some bright color, memory is crap.

I was half asleep watching it and was like "whoa".
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

The "Godfather" drives a red E30 sedan. There are also two other ones in that movie in the background. (Old School).
      The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

That broad from Zoolander drives a 4 door.

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Theres an e30 m3 in Eyes Wide Shut. I think its at about 55 minutes, might be at an hour and 55 minutes. It appears to be Henna.

Comment

Originally posted by MattE30
            That broad from Zoolander drives a 4 door.
            Dammit, one of my favorite movies and I forgot that. Sumbitch. Thanks for the reminder, though.

Good to see I'm not the only one that notices the beloved e30 in the movies when they get their screen time! Keep 'em comin.

Comment

"Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" - Silver early model in early citywide pandemonium scenes

"Pulp Fiction" - Vic and Jules walk past a red one on the other side of the street on the way to see Brett

"Paid in Full" - E30 M3, cabrio, and another cabrio with a Rieger Genesis kit appear early in the film

"They Live" - Random female picks up Rowdy Roddy Piper in an 88 super-eta

"White Chicks" - Girls all ride in a red E30 cabrio while singing a Michelle Branch song

"Thunderbolt" - Jackie Chan races in the JTCC against 2 E30 M3's

"Wall Street" - Charlie Sheen drives a 325i cabrio

"Arachnaphobia" - Jeff Daniels drives an E30 throughout most of the movie, appears to be an early eta.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" - Silver early model in early citywide pandemonium scenes

"Pulp Fiction" - Vic and Jules walk past a red one on the other side of the street on the way to see Brett

"Paid in Full" - E30 M3, cabrio, and another cabrio with a Rieger Genesis kit appear early in the film

"They Live" - Random female picks up Rowdy Roddy Piper in an 88 super-eta

"White Chicks" - Girls all ride in a red E30 cabrio while singing a Michelle Branch song

"Thunderbolt" - Jackie Chan races in the JTCC against 2 E30 M3's

"Wall Street" - Charlie Sheen drives a 325i cabrio

"Arachnaphobia" - Jeff Daniels drives an E30 throughout most of the movie, appears to be an early eta.
                First, either you're just that good, or that was a list you had/found :) Either way, good for you.

Second, forgot about Thrunderbolt. For a crap ass movie, it was good for the race scenes...especially the M's :)

Comment

i cant remember if it was an old eta, or a 5 series, but in "Snatch" the two black guys are sitting in the car and say something like, "whos gonna rob a couple of black fellas sittin in a car thats worth less than your shirt?" then bullet-tooth tony walks up... Anyway what a great movie, my favorite.

www.rimstrader.com

all the parts you need to swap the M30 into your E30 here-> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=m30+mounts

99 540i/66 911

Comment

Originally posted by redl1nerpm@hotmail.com
                    i cant remember if it was an old eta, or a 5 series, but in "Snatch" the two black guys are sitting in the car and say something like, "whos gonna rob a couple of black fellas sittin in a car thats worth less than your shirt?" then bullet-tooth tony walks up... Anyway what a great movie, my favorite.
                    I remember that...I think it was a 5 series, IIRC.

Comment

Suprised nobody called this one yet, but Mitch from old school drives one. can't remember the color or if its 2 door or 4 door, but I wanna say 4.

Comment

Originally posted by dwforum
                        Suprised nobody called this one yet, but Mitch from old school drives one. can't remember the color or if its 2 door or 4 door, but I wanna say 4.
                        Bah! Another of my favorite movies! So sad...

Comment

Originally posted by Beemerfanatik
                          Bah! Another of my favorite movies! So sad...
                          Could be the fact that I was drinking tonight that made me recall that one.

Comment

Its a red four door.

Also when Frank is stealing stuff from the wifes shopping kart in the parking lot, there is an e30 in the background.
                            91 m3

Comment

S'more:

Jermey Piven trashes a 3 series (e30) convertable in PCU.

Captain Ron...some guys in a red cabrio try to pick up the daughter.

Apparently there's an E30 in Love Actually.

There was an e30 in Lion Heart.

Stole these from BF... :)

E30 318i - She's Having a Baby
                              E30 323i - La Haine
                              E30 325i White - Can't Buy Me Love
                              E30 325i White - Days of Thunder
                              E30 325i - Defending Your Life
                              E30 325i White - Godzilla
                              E30 325e Silver - Arthur 2: On the rocks
                              E30 325e Silver - Pretty in Pink
                              E30 325i Convertible - Beaches
                              E30 325i Convertible Blue - Bird on a Wire
                              E30 325i Convertible Silver Metallic - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
                              E30 325i Convertible Green - The Birdcage
                              E30 3 series - American History X
                              E30 3 series - Heat
                              E30 3 series - Patriot Games
                              E30 3 series - Training Day
                              E30 3 series - Vanilla Sky
                              E30 Convertible - Black - Pretty Woman

PS - Eurospeed88 did this in July of 04...doh!

Comment

Working...
                              X