15x7 kosei k1, 16x7.5" Borbet type c, one new 205/50/16 conti extreme dws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15x7 kosei k1, 16x7.5" Borbet type c, one new 205/50/16 conti extreme dws

Doing a little garage cleaning. I've sold one of my e30's and I'm moving December 1st, so trying to get rid of some extra stuff. That being said, I want to get rid of what I have, but I'm not in a huge rush. I certainly won't be offended by offers, worst I can say is no. Prefer pickup in White Plains, NY

$300 14" weaves with good Fuzion HRi 195/60/14 tires and caps. Have some curb rash, brake dust, etc. I don't think any are bent, but these were on a car I bought, and pretty much immediately replaced with something else. Previous owner said they were fine and had just been balanced. I didn't notice any vibrations from my drive home with them.

$350 16x7.5 Borbet type C. I believe the offset is +30. Fit fine with 205's for me. These had some slight red overspray on them, other then that really not too bad. They also came on a car I had bought but I did run them for a while until I used the tires up and never had any issues.

$80 1 new continental extreme dws 205/50/16. This was actually for the borbets, one of the tires I had on there developed a leak, but I was able to have it plugged.

You can reach me at frogg10137@aol.com or on here. I also should have a parts for sale thread up soon with a bunch of stuff.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Last edited by 93accordEX; 09-13-2015, 11:52 AM.

Sorry, had been really busy and forgot to check r3v. Think I replied to everyone now, but if not and you still want something then shoot me a pm

Comment

so, the basketweaves are sold, the borbets and the tire have been sitting in my moms attic since I moved. Any offers?

I also have a set of 15x7 kosei k1's with 205/50/15 dunlop direzza tires in great shape. I'll probably create a new thread for those though once I can get some pictures of them off the car, but if anyones interested, shoot me a pm/e-mail

Comment

PM'd about K1's!
        C6Z
        S2K
        VeloN

Comment

K1's sold. How about 350 for borbets?

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordEX View Post
            K1's sold. How about 350 for borbets?
            If I wasn't buying Vader's, I'd consider it
            C6Z
            S2K
            VeloN

Comment

type c's still for sale?

Comment

PM sent!!
                Some people just need a sympathetic pat...
                on the head...
                WITH A HAMMER!!!

Comment

still just have the type c's and the one tire left. Any takes?

Comment

PM'd again!
                    Some people just need a sympathetic pat...
                    on the head...
                    WITH A HAMMER!!!

Comment

What wheels do you still have available?

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordEX View Post
                        still just have the type c's and the one tire left. Any takes?

This is what's left, and I'm working with someone right now to figure out how to ship the borbets, but I wouldn't call them sold yet.

Comment

Working...
                        X