Clear All

Originally posted by jrobie79 View Post
    those door sill pieces are like $15/ea brand new from BMW
    Awesome advice - thanks!

Still looking for these (top of the page, I rarely land here):

-Black leather sport seats/rear leather seat
    -Working power antenna
    -Euro trunk storage piece
    Last edited by K20RI_211; 11-12-2013, 06:01 AM.
    Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Hoods 'n' trunks, I got'em.

Restoration candidates mostly, but will get you through the winter anyway...

www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by SlapDash View Post
        Hoods 'n' trunks, I got'em.

Restoration candidates mostly, but will get you through the winter anyway...

http://providence.craigslist.org/pts/4139508133.html
        That hood looks familiar! ;)
        1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
        1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
        1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
        1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Haha, yesssir!
          www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

FS 2 partial sets of euro smileys

1991 318is ---230K - DD
            1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
            so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

FS: Passenger side window ('89 coupe)

Comment

FREE leaky steering rack. Pick up only in Somerville MA between 9 and 5 or in Salem, MA after 7.

Send it to rack doctor as your core and get your e36 rack. It goes in the dumpster on Wednesday so move quick.

call/text 603-496-8621 if you want it.

Comment

I've got a nice 3.25 LSD for sale; $250 picked up in Lowell, MA.

Comment

E34 535i 5-speed - $2,500
                    Below the radar...

Comment

Looking for Perfect Black Vinyl Seat PIECES... But I'm willing to buy whole seats or sets of seats to get them... Need outer left (if you are sitting in the car) upper and lower bolsters for one seat... Original Vinyl only. Again, willing to buy entire seat sets to get those two pieces.

Thanks.
                      Touring Build + Touring Complete (sold) - As featured in August 2010 Bimmer Magazine :)
                      iX Build + iX Complete (sold)
                      "Mtech 1" Build (work in progress)

Comment

And to follow up on that (since he is tentatively buying my interior)....I need a nice black leather sport interior if anyone has it up for grabs.
                        Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

I have the following for sale:

Comfort vinyl heated front seats. Natural in color. Includes heated seat harness with switches- $250

Vinyl rear sedan seat with armrest. Natural in color. Armrest is finicky sometimes, and the bottom part of seat has a tear ( not on surface, but on front that faces the front seats)-$70

Leather rear seat with headrest and armrest. Natural in color. -$120

Complete set of Natural coupe door panels. Really nice shape, driver's panel has a few small seat beat nicks near top/middle. Late model-$80

Complete set of Natural sedan door panels. Decent shape, driver's door panel has a few small nicks, and the rear door panel on driver's side has a nick in it.-$50

(2) I clusters, both worked fine when pulled- $100 each.

Perfect condition Husco armrest, all hardware is there even the screw head covers-$200

Late model m20b25 injector harness with plastic bracket. Came off of my 91' 325I. - $30

5 IX weaves- All wheels are pretty much curb free, there are a couple with wheel weight markings. They need to be refinished but would be perfect if had sand blasted and repainted. Spare is in nice shape as-is. I have two center caps. Tires are trashed but hold air- $400

Brand new OEM BMW hood-$300

Brand new OEM BMW fenders. I have both L and R side. $200 each.

Brand new OEM BMW 88+ front valance.-$200

Brand new OEM BMW 88+ rear tail panel-$120

Brand new OEM BMW dark gray carpet, will include back section as soon as it comes in-$700

Front and rear plastic bumper covers. not cracked. $120

Good condition HVAC panels- $25 each.

Ellipsoids. Good glass with minor pitting. Driver's bracket has one tab broken off, and adjusters are rusty.-$80

IX skirts-$125

Comment

WTB: m20b25 auto radiator and fan clutch
                            "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                            1991 318is - the cruiser
                            1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Merrimack Valley

Cinnabar hood - decent condition. It has a couple of cosmetic blemished and some surface rust on the underside. $75 obo.

Plastic Bumper Package/Project - Front Bumper, Rear Bumper*, Rear Apron (Faux M-tech 2). *The rear bumper was modified for an early car. It was perfect until it got cut into three pieces. It is fixable, just requires some fiberglass/pro autobody glue. I also filled in all the trim pieces to eliminate the side markers. I'd like to give this away as a package. $150 for all three pieces including trim.
                              Last edited by PeteD; 11-30-2013, 01:52 PM.

Comment

I'm looking to buy a sedan. Would much prefer a late plastic bumper car, but really just want a nice clean not rusty junker. Engine/transmission not important. I can tollerate any color, but Brilliantrot would be awesome!

I want to build something, and have no in interest in building around a shitbox.

Found.
                                Last edited by ChrisM; 12-22-2013, 01:23 PM.
                                93 E30 325ic BrilliantRot M20B25 TCD S2+ GS637BZ CT3582R MS2

Bought from or sold to me?
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=200290

Comment

Working...
                                X