LegoTheBimmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LegoTheBimmer

I agreed to buy a Bavauto M10 header from this guy and promptly paid him though paypal. I even included a few extra dollars to help with the fees.

He supposedly shipped the header 3 times over the course of a month but never provided me any tracking info, confirmation, or proof otherwise that it had been sent. I initiated a dispute through paypal hoping that would provide some extra motivation for him to communicate but it had no effect. I ended up not escalating the claim due to my own forgetfulness.

Eventually the header arrived almost 2.5 months after I paid for them. Since I eventually DID receive my item and was in no rush to install it I have no hard feelings but the seller should be aware that he needs to improve his communication with buyers, be upfront about how long it will take to ship items, and provide tracking info and/or receipts to the sellers to avoid any future frustrations.
    Last edited by thebutterson; 06-30-2015, 08:39 PM. Reason: Item finally received, condition as advertised, just very late

I sent a PM to him to reply to this thread.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Thought I'd toss this in since I got a reply from the guy. Don't know why either party here hasn't updated this..... But here's what I got.

Originally posted by LegoTheBimmer
      Originally posted by JasonC
      He got them. not sure why this post is still up, i did take too long to ship them, the headers wouldnt come apart and i ended up just getting a bigger box and only got $30 out of those headers...

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
      X