Evolution Autocross School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Evolution Autocross School is some of the best money I EVER spent on high performace driving.

3 years ago I completed 2 out of 3 phases (over a weekend) in a 1989 5.7L Camaro IROC Z. The education I received over 2 days direclty dovetails the education I have received participating in high performace drivers schools.

3 years ago the cost for 2 days was about $350. The real cost however, is not in the cost of the course but in tires. I got so many autocross runs (50+) that I wore out a brand new unshaved set of kuhmo victoracers in one weekend. You want autocross seat time, this is the place to get it. The instructors are national level drivers.

Cost is totaly the wrong word for doing this course, Its an investment in yourself.
    The skills learned are still paying dividends to this day.

Motion Dynamics
    Anyone have any experience with them?
    One of my friends ran this school at NHIS and siad it was well worth it. Its done in a spec racer type car, vs. your own car.
    Below the radar...

Comment

I haven't gone through their school but the Mo Dyn guys are top notch. A friend drives one of their Spec Racer Fords. Big time momentum cars. They'll win just about every IT enduro and they get shitty gas mileage. SRF is a very competitive class and the cars are very fun to drive. Shawn Morrison is a friend of a friend and if you would want to drive a car it could be arranged in '04. I'm sure they've got a site...

Comment

Working...
      X