Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Wayne, Indiana-What is there to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fort Wayne, Indiana-What is there to do?

Hey guys. I'm going to be there for a couple of days at the end of the month. What is there to do there?

Why are you going there?

Comment

Work duties. Meeting with a supplier for a day or so.

Comment

Lol. Good luck. Indiana can't even do fast food right.

Comment

That's what I hear from the gf...so.....nothing cool to see? Do? Really?

Comment

I'm originally from Fort Wayne, now residing in Ohio. There's a newish baseball stadium downtown, downtown is slowly becoming a nice area. If you're wanting to hit a bar or something, Piere's is a common place. The northern side of town is constantly growing, not sure what all there is to do anymore.

What are some things that you like to do?

Here's a site that has stuff to do: http://www.visitfortwayne.com/

Comment

Thanks for the link! I'd like to mainly sightsee a little. Hit up a bar or two after work. Maybe visit a museum....

Comment

all of indiana sucks. stay away. you have been warned

Originally posted by LowR3V'in
                It's in the name e30tech not e30offtopic

Comment

Hop on 30 west for a few miles then take 394 north. There's a nice little town out there, can't miss it.

Originally posted by vlad
                  Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

I moved around a lot when I was younger. My family bounced around a lot between Ohio and Illinois. Im sure there was a reason why they never settled for between the two places...
                    I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by emerson. View Post
                      all of indiana sucks. stay away. you have been warned
                      I have a friend who lives in Valpo, it was OK when i visited him.

We drove to Gary, shit hole of EPIC proportions! !!! Holy fuck! You have to drive through it to see what actual abject poverty is really like. DON'T get out of the car though, just drive through.
                      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                      X