Exhaust shop in CT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust shop in CT?

anyone know f a good exhaust shop in CT? Meineke/Monro/Midas wont install anything aftermarket

Have heard Pop's in Manchester is good.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I went to Pop's on the recommendation of a friend but he noticed I didn't have a cat and wouldn't fix my leaky exhaust without installing one.. said something about legal mumbo jumbo etc who knows

but they seemed to have a legit operation otherwise

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

if you are okay with a bit of a drive we can probably handle it :up:
        IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Having no Cat Converter and an Inspector walks in they would be screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
            if you are okay with a bit of a drive we can probably handle it :up:
            where abouts are you in NYC.. what borough?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveDel82 View Post
              where abouts are you in NYC.. what borough?
              We're in Long Island.

Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

Comment

Arg the dreaded LI expressway...Been out that way a few times. Too congested for me.

Comment

you can try a few bays down from Pops in Manchester at Performance and Style the owner's name is john
                  "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                  1991 318is - the cruiser
                  1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                    Having no Cat Converter and an Inspector walks in they would be screwed.
                    That's what I was thinking. I got it done anyway since removing a cat is a fed crime regardless of state laws about emissions

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Pete's muffler shop at the beginning of Stratford Ave in good ol Bridgeport. They weld anythang!!

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                        Arg the dreaded LI expressway...Been out that way a few times. Too congested for me.
                        yeh... i know. it depends on what time you're on it though. early morning/midday and late evening is probably the only time that place isn't at a standstill. luckily my commute is via belt pkwy to southern state (which can be awful too...)

Comment

I know you said ct, but in r.i. quads in Narragansett does great work. its not far from the border.
                          M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

Working...
                          X