Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gray m3 in Greeley, CO. Looked real clean but it was dark and you were going the others way.

Comment

looked like a blue or gray coupe in the commerce bank parking lot in wantagh new york on the corner of wantagh ave and sunrise highway
      '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
      '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
      '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
      '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Hahahaha

Originally posted by maluco View Post
        e30s here in the dallas metroplex area are extremely rare. Makes riding around in one feel much nicer and people look more. I can't wait to drop mine and add the 17"s.

It's so rare that when i do happen upon someone in an e30 we both automatically give each other the "what's up, i see you in that e30 bro" nod.....
        All just means to an end.

Comment

Nice metal bumpered vert at corner of Ridgeland & 26th St in Berwyn yesterday around 5:00.

Comment

spotted a black late model 318i vert up in Munising today and a silver early model 318 yesterday at pamida in Munising as well.
            sigpic

Comment

red vert with a chick driving on merrick road in bellmore, then a black ver with 2 guys in it going south on bellmore ave in bellmore, Then I saw A BLACK DINAN E30 M3 out side of a bike shop in wantagh on wantagh ave, it had 2 bikes on the top, i had to change my pants after
              '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.

Comment

The red e30 that pulled up next to my red e30 on lancaster ave in bryn mawr, pa. This thread should be called "missed connections: e30 style!"

Comment

Ok, I want to find out who drives the Bronzit on TRM's in Prescott Valley AZ, I hear that you are on here.
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Spotted an alpine white late model heading north on I75 near Gaylord
                    sigpic

Comment

Spotted an alpine white, early 318i in St. Marys, OH by Locker Room Pizza. Had Pennsylvania plates on Saturday.

Comment

Who was at Harry's in Hazleton today? Schwarz absolutely dumped on steelies.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
                        '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
                        '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
                        '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by sticksdaman View Post
                          ^lmao

katie got some big ol tittays
                          Haha, I know it looks terrible. Paint isn't the best and I am worse using it. I just cut the top off of the logo and put it as a suggestion as something on the R3V t-shirts and had way too much time so I colored it red
                          watch movies online

Comment

Last week I saw two M3's. One was on Old York Road in a driveway next to the Pumpkin Festival. Looked like Nagaro with 17'? black wheels. Stunning. The wife pointed it out, and I had to turn around.

Also, the next day driving through East Amwell, a Henna M3 flying through tight corners. I just stopped. The wife didn't like it since the baby was in the car. Haha.
                            sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
                            "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Saw a white early model e30 heading towards bay city on US 10 yesterday around 5:30
                              sigpic

Comment

mint red e30m3 at 711 in bellmore on merrick in NY

Comment

Working...
                                X