No announcement yet.

South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone, I live in charleston and I'm looking for a late model auto coupe, does anyone have any leads? Will to travel to Columbia, Greenville etc for a car. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Hey...kinda need some help. Short story..traded services to a buddy to build my s52 from his shop but think he is backing out. I don't have the cash to have another shop assemble it. Anyone close willing to pitch in. I'm pretty familiar with the assembling but not sure about clearances ect. Just has everything fully balance and machined from the machine shop. Any help is very appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
      91 318 s52 Swap

-m50 manifold
      -headers
      -zf320
      -3.25lsd
      -KaMotors Intake

Comment

Hey. Im not in SC, but just north of the line in NC; Charlotte to be exact. Im looking for someone who can help me or completely do a m50 swap for me. PM me if you are interested or know of someone. I really need this done ASAP!

Comment

anyone know of any cheap coupes forsale?

Comment

who was that in the Alpine white vert 325i with Cardinal interior in Cola, SC last night?

I was getting towed after my alternator died, always a pleasure :o/

Comment

Anybody any SC that wants to roll my fenders? Or let me rent one?

Comment

Did you ever find a fender roller? I'm going to need one shortly as well.

Comment

Anyone have or know someone with an mtech II kit for sale? As well as some sport seats.

Comment

Newbie checking in from Cola. Bone stock 84 325e. Not going crazy, but I'd like to get some suspension on it and maybe lighten it up a little. It's just a fun little DD :)

Comment

Located in greenville, selling my 2.93 LSD, and s52 head, with everything but cams aND trays.
                      sigpic

Check out my build thread!! :p

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=288383

Comment

Newbie in Beaufort SC...87 325e

Comment

Hey guys, figured I'd post up in here; haven't been too active in a while.

For those SC guys, if you don't mind checking out my new thread.

Cheers.

Comment

Anybody in SC have any coupe sport seats and door card for sale?

Comment

Living in Myrtle Beach, but working in Charleston.
                              1991 Alpine white 318is (currently being resto/modded)
                              Daily driver to Charleston: Polar white 1995 Volvo 940 Wagon.. Hence the user name.

I’ve met you Putter.., sold you some sway bar end links and a new Behr clutch fan.

Stan

Comment

Red vert with tan top and diving boards who waved at me. I was in a DS euro vert. You on here?

Comment

Working...
                                X