Denver Euro gtg this Feb.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denver Euro gtg this Feb.

Saturday, February 28th, 2009 at 12:00 p.m.

Arapahoe Crossings
    [Arapahoe Road and Parker Road]

Directions:
    I-25 to Arapahoe Road
    Arapahoe Rd east to Parker Road
    Crossings is on the north-east corner

Park central of the lot... There will be a ton of space available, we should not have a problem at all.

PLEASE come with a positive attitude; many are meeting each other for the first time.
    We don't anyone to crash the fun in the first part of the year... that's never good!

NOTE There will be no reservations set; this will be a "free-for-all" event.

NOTE: Also, there will be a few OBDII VAG-COMs and other scanners being brought if you need a scan. Just ask and we'd be glad to help fellow owners out.

I plan to make it if I'm not working. Hope to see some of you there!

...fuck. this shit's in my back yard. ...i might have to put the e30 back on the insurance and roll her out

what type of turnout you lookin at so far? ...i could probably wrangle a few more euros if your lookin to make it bigger

- back in '00-02 that was THE hotspot. 3 times a weeks, completely un-coordinated. it was crazy, often 100+ cars. ...then F&F came out and the cops started crackin down on it. ...that's right, the ORIGINAL f&f.
    ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

but hte way, that sat photo is WAYYYY outta date. in that SW quad there is now a hugh shopping center as well. - if the MANN lot is packed that might be a nice alternate.

alternate directions that might be faster would be i25>i225>parker>a.crossings

depending on traffic flows and direction of approach
      Last edited by LEANE30; 02-13-2009, 02:06 AM.
      ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Originally posted by LEANE30 View Post
        ...fuck. this shit's in my back yard. ...i might have to put the e30 back on the insurance and roll her out

what type of turnout you lookin at so far? ...i could probably wrangle a few more euros if your lookin to make it bigger

- back in '00-02 that was THE hotspot. 3 times a weeks, completely un-coordinated. it was crazy, often 100+ cars. ...then F&F came out and the cops started crackin down on it. ...that's right, the ORIGINAL f&f.
        Last month we had ~80 show, not bad for January. Its hard to say since most are "if the weather..." but the response so far has been good. The more the merrier, invite as much as you can. Its hard to count over the forums this has been posted in, but there are about 50 or so willing to attend, but the number usually grows as the date draws closer.

Originally posted by LEANE30 View Post
        but hte way, that sat photo is WAYYYY outta date. in that SW quad there is now a hugh shopping center as well. - if the MANN lot is packed that might be a nice alternate.

alternate directions that might be faster would be i25>i225>parker>a.crossings

depending on traffic flows and direction of approach
        I know the photo is way old, its not mine. I actually work across the street so I remember when the buildings weren't there. Technically we aren't going to meet in the theater lot, but right next to it directly north of the bank. That Linens and Things went out of business last year and nobody has moved in since so parking shouldn't be a problem. We met there once last year and had plenty of space with ~80 cars. Traffic shouldn't be much of a problem on a Saturday ~noon and we will avoid movie-goers with that time as well.

Comment

Weather is looking decent and a large turnout is definitely a possibility. The forums are responding well!

Comment

Going to be in the 50s tomorrow, expecting a huge turnout, especially from BMW owners!

Comment

Dammit. Would go but my car isn't in any shape to make it to Denver and back tomorrow, nor does it look decent. Would definitely be down for one in a month or so...

Comment

There should be one next month as well, it will likely be on the last Sunday in March.

Comment

Originally posted by S14pwrdE30 View Post
                  There should be one next month as well, it will likely be on the last Sunday in March.
                  Excellent, if I don't have a ton of homework that weekend I'll try and make it over. Please post here if there is going to be one.

Comment

We had over 110 euros show up, including an R8, gray market S3, brand new '09 911, Lotus Esprit and more. 5 e30 M3s as well and everything in between. Some pictures are here: http://union1609.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37442

Comment

April? Anyone?
                      Island Green 1990 535i
                      (OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Sure! Where???

Comment

What do you have in mind?

Comment

i'll bring the ugly e34
                            1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                            1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                            1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                            1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                            1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                            I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Working...
                            X