No announcement yet.

BMWCCA Driving School, May 22-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll register very shortly, my main focus is getting ready for the PDX on Sunday... Gonna be interesting

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Franken30 View Post
      I'm registered for Sunday. Not looking forward to leaving Greeley at 4:45A - damn that's early! Will be cool to meet those of you who are going. I'll be in the D group (only been to two schools so I think that's where I'll be).
      only Sunday? why not Saturday? Are you bringing your ///M?

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
        only Sunday? why not Saturday? Are you bringing your ///M?
        Something on calendar already for Saturday - otherwise I would volunteer to work corners one day then track the other.

Sold the E30 - bringing out the M3. Need to do brakes and gonna do aluminum radiator before the school. Wanna' help? :D

There are still slots open for both days. Hope you sell the black E30 and make it to the track.

Comment

I hope there are slots open still! do they fill up quickly? should I hurry and sign up?

Comment

I'm signing up in about 5 minutes... The nice thing is they don't charge your card until registration closes... Just better make sure you clear that day(s) cause they won't refund your $$

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
              I'm signing up in about 5 minutes... The nice thing is they don't charge your card until registration closes... Just better make sure you clear that day(s) cause they won't refund your $$
              That's exactly why I am hesitant to sign up right away because ya never know what is going to happen. I heard that they do refund most of your money if you give them an early enough cancellation.

Comment

Yeah, I dunno... I'm holding off now cause there's a place to input previous experience... I'll have "previous" experience after Saturday, so I'll just wait till then.

Comment

Yeah, I dunno... I'm holding off now cause there's a place to input previous experience... I'll have "previous" experience after Saturday, so I'll just wait till then.
                  what's happening this Saturday?

Comment

Scca pdx

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                      I hope there are slots open still! do they fill up quickly? should I hurry and sign up?
                      Because it's HPR (new track and BMW CCA's first and only school there this year) - it will probably fill up pretty fast. Here are the counts from Tuesday:
                      There are 50 people signed up for Saturday (out of 75 slots).

There are 33 people signed up for Sunday (out of 75 slots).

If I'm counting the registrations correctly, I think it's more like 65 for Saturday & 38 for Sunday now (2AM Thurs).

Good luck and - again - hope you can make it.

Comment

Just signed up per your warning... I wanted to wait cause there's a place for previous school experience, and I was going to include this Saturday's PDX, but I don't know the run group, so I just registered to get my name on file.... Swapped fluid to ATE super blue today, tech is at 4 tomorrow.... Looks like this may all come together

Comment

woohoo just registered!!! you can get most of your money back if you cancel by May 3rd.

Comment

Yep I agree.... I do have a question

How many of you guys did, or will, opt for the $16 banquet dinner Saturday night? I didn't, but I know David did, and I think I still can if I just email them and ask to be added to it maybe?

Comment

Yep I agree.... I do have a question

How many of you guys did, or will, opt for the $16 banquet dinner Saturday night? I didn't, but I know David did, and I think I still can if I just email them and ask to be added to it maybe?
                              so we were just talking about this, but I'm signed up for both days and dinner.

Yay!
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I ninja'd your ass while distracting you on AIM

Comment

Working...
                                X