M Fest, anyone going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
    That's Brett's m52 turbo car. Stiffer suspension wouldn't help, he just needs dual adjustable rear shocks. When you drag race, you want that weight transfer, especially with 500+whp.

Brett broke an axle on his last run, but he still embarassed Chris form HPF (the owner), when he wouldn't line up against him!

Here is a link to his build thread on BFC with videos of his 11.66 run:

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

The track was really hard to drive on. Most people were getting horrible traction in 1st and 2nd gear.

oh really. maybe that's why he broke an axle b/c that thing was bobbing pretty damn hard so I thought that would slow him down but then again I dont know anything about dragging. All I know is that he blew away my friend's M3 and 335 times. I also heard that at the end of the run there's a slight uphill which may have been the reason why the times in general were pretty slow.

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X