X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the thread title alone, yes.

Who is making the car payments?

Whose name is on the title?

Letting family borrow the car is great in all, but it isn't even for family. It's her boyfriend. Get his ass in gear get his own car.
    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Free loading is free loading.

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

It aint no family here... its him and his wife really

Comment

Originally posted by roznic View Post
          It aint no family here... its him and his wife really
          A man and his wife is a family. The have lots of special bed time and baby comes along to expand the family.

Comment

Get your shit back. It's not like you refused to help them whole they were down and out. Boyfriend gets to drive moms car for free while she pays a portion of the monthly expense on the Holden and gets 100% use.
            For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
            Originally posted by mbonanni
            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Cut him off, you've done your part.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                By the thread title alone, yes.

Who is making the car payments?

Whose name is on the title?

Letting family borrow the car is great in all, but it isn't even for family. It's her boyfriend. Get his ass in gear get his own car.
                I was making both car payments but now that my wife is working she will be making the payment and it is her name on the title

it's her car and if she wants to let someone use it I can't stop her but that doesn't mean she can use my cars which are in my name only obviously she is my wife and I would if the circumstances were different, but not to let someone else use her car who is not even family her mom's ex husband had no car when she met him too and her real father is not real stable either but it is not my problem if her mom keeps picking guys that can barely take care of themselves and don't have a vehicle then that's what she should have to deal with

I don't have anything against the guy he seems nice enough but it's not my job to help them with a car when my son turns 16 I will buy him his first car but that's because I want to
                Last edited by Kevinl; 06-18-2013, 07:40 PM.
                1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
                2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
                2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

Originally posted by previasc96 View Post
                  A man and his wife is a family. The have lots of special bed time and baby comes along to expand the family.
                  that's not the family i was referring to.. a mother in laws boyfriend aint no family... like I said, does the dude cares for the "boyfriend" at all????? does he "drink beer with the boyfriend" does he give a shit about the 'boyfriend" do they get along at all?!?!?!

Comment

Go to the local Walmart and buy the dude a bicycle. Then take the car keys back. Or offer to sell them the car.

Comment

^^^^ this. 3 miles is not too far for a bike. Tell him you are not a part of my family. You can stop smoking and drinking if you find walking/riding to big of an imposition. As for your wife thinking you're a dick then I think you tell her you are being a crutch. Free loaders don't stop being a free loaders if they don't have to.

My roommates mom was in a similar situation. Her boyfriend took a title loan out on her Tahoe, and she (supposedly didn't know) but he lost the Tahoe. My roommate actually kicked the dude out, like three his shit out and told him to f*** off. The dude got arrested like 2 days later
                      sigpic

Comment

The New Boyz "You're A Jerk" official HD music video from Skee.TV. Check the official extended / uncensored HD/HQ quality right here directed by Matt…
                        Swanny!
                        SUCKERS.

Comment

Embrace the inner asshole. I'm a proud asshole and so are the rest of my buddies. This only works if you are the head of household. You explain to everyone that lives under your roof that nothing is theirs and you are letting them use your stuff. Our kids get pissed an shout, my wife or I take toys away and tell them that's not allowed. Trust me, nobody in this house says "mine" anymore. It's daddy's and everyone is happier with much less arguing.
                          i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

make your wife walk if she wants her mother to keep driving her car. pull a few plug wires off the suburban and tell everyone it's broke.
                            This shouldn't even be a question. grow a set of balls and put your foot down......

Comment

some "man"
                              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                              Got Drop?? ;-)
                              Originally posted by JinormusJ
                              But of course
                              E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                                Grow a set of balls and put your foot down......
                                Seriously.

If u don't stop it now, who knows what the next moocher move will be.
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X