Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kylie - S52 Swap 325e, now with moar Pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich@GTBPerformance View Post
    So here's the little bugger that caused Kylie's M20 to crap out.

You put the timing belt on wrong didnt you?

Comment

Originally posted by Jafxod View Post
      You put the timing belt on wrong didnt you?
      Me, nope. Didn't do much on the engine myself.

Comment

That is the same scammer that tried to sell me one before. Same picture, same price.
        That's what I thought, glad you didn't fall for it. That crap motivates me to become an internet vigilante.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by JinormusJ
        Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
        1989 325is Raged on then sold.
        1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
        1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
        1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Me, nope. Didn't do much on the engine myself.
          Lol

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
            That's what I thought, glad you didn't fall for it. That crap motivates me to become an internet vigilante.
            Agreed

Seeing Peter's Mtech-1 Today just further motivates me to find a kit though...

Comment

So news update.

All the trim has been taken off her in preparation for paint. The paint team up at Monty Motors (right above Guten) has sanded her down.

Now we wait.

Also it gives us an opportunity to get all of the door trim powder coated and replace any pieces that are old and worn out.

We still have to get a glass guy in to replace the front and rear windshield seals as they are old and fugly, but the project is moving along. I anticipate more pictures for everyone soon... and hopefully I will be getting her for Christmas!

Comment

Big news update guys!

I found one!!!

Sorry for the tiny pictures!

Comment

MTech-II rear spoiler? Where did you find this one? I am 34% incredibly jealous and 62% abso-f*cking-lutely thrilled for you. I am also 4% undecided.

* Margin for error: +/- 100%
                  Last edited by kingston; 12-07-2011, 11:14 AM. Reason: turnips
                  Originally posted by LJ851
                  kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
                  ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
                  #teamross
                  Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

Can't wait!
                    Current: 1988 M3 - Henna/Black black alcantara

Guten Parts + Service
                    ... When you care enough to only give the very best.

Previous:
                    '87 S50 MTech 1 325is
                    '07 DTM Audi S4
                    '03 VF Supercharged M3
                    '03 Lexus IS300 (615rwhp/512rwtq)

Comment

Originally posted by kingston View Post
                      MTech-II rear spoiler? Where did you find this one? I am 34% incredibly jealous and 62% abso-f*cking-lutely thrilled for you. I am also 4% undecided.

* Margin for error: +/- 100%
                      Its over in the UK up north near Birmingham. Great price on the kit (Spoiler will be sold). However TNT import wants a cool grand for shipping. Holy Frijoles!

Comment

Originally posted by JeST View Post
                        Can't wait!
                        Pete

Get your car detailed. I smell a photo shoot coming up very soon. Let's see if we can't land ourselves in Roundel or Eurotuner/European Automobile.

Comment

Body kit is being picked up in England tomorrow morning. It will be at Guten by Monday!

Hopefully paint will be done by the end of the week!

Comment

Pete

Get your car detailed. I smell a photo shoot coming up very soon. Let's see if we can't land ourselves in Roundel or Eurotuner/European Automobile.
                            That would be pretty cool! Both the M techs in one place, both done up by Guten.

Comment

Body kit is being picked up in England tomorrow morning. It will be at Guten by Monday!

Hopefully paint will be done by the end of the week!
                              So I have to ask... how does one get a full body kit from England to New Jersey, over a weekend? Seems that the only way I can think of would be a piggyback ride on a military flight... which is totally acceptable. Just stuck out in my head, after I read it... seemed pretty incredible!

Garey

Comment

Originally posted by bmwmech1 View Post
                                So I have to ask... how does one get a full body kit from England to New Jersey, over a weekend? Seems that the only way I can think of would be a piggyback ride on a military flight... which is totally acceptable. Just stuck out in my head, after I read it... seemed pretty incredible!

Garey
                                TNT International. I run a business for late model BMW parts and i use them for all my international shipping. It just so happens they pick up :)

Anyhoo, it got delayed. Should be being picked up this friday.

Comment

Working...
                                X