No announcement yet.

Need your thoughts/opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ouch. cannot unread that. much discomfort.

t
    now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

As I understand it, you're trying to avoid doing paint and body work, and you're looking at a car that needs paint and body work.

Buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
        As I understand it, you're trying to avoid doing paint and body work, and you're looking at a car that needs paint and body work.

Buy it.
        OP asked for opinions, but not that opinion, just the ones that are the same as his opinions.

Comment

...but he has a new car for a daily. How much did he pay for that? People will pay 20-30K for a new car, which drops half it's value in the first year, vs the horror of spending 5-10K on paint and body for an E30, which will only increase in value over the next coming year.

Unless #driftMissile.
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post

Buy it.
            Sounds logical to me.

OP - do it for the gram. Cambergang windshield decal. Kill the game. Vape hard.
            Steve • Toronto
            1991 318is • Brillantrot
            Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
              ...but he has a new car for a daily. How much did he pay for that? People will pay 20-30K for a new car, which drops half it's value in the first year, vs the horror of spending 5-10K on paint and body for an E30, which will only increase in value over the next coming year.

Unless #driftMissile.
              To be honest, I wouldn't spend 10k on body work for an E30 either. 5k maybe, if I really liked it, and it was nice otherwise, but not 10k. Although prices are going up, they aren't likely going to go up enough to offset that expense, unless he got a really good deal on it to start with.

Comment

Working...
              X