'nother E30 in the PNW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'nother E30 in the PNW

My brother rode the train from PDX to San Jose to pick up this '88 325iS. One owner, 145k miles and a stack of receipts from day one for maintenance. A nice find. I took it out on the "trwisty loop" east of town and it did pretty good for an auto with original shocks and plain-jane Michelin tires.

The clear-coar has suffered under the California sun but the dash is uncracked. A couple of dings and a crunch to the fog light, but other than that very straight. He couldn't find a car in Portland or Seattle in his price range but cars are evidently cheaper down south.
    Attached Files

Wow...what a sweet find. I assume plastics and paint, dropped and wheel'd by the end of the year?

How is the interior? What color?

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

The interior shows some bolster wear, dove grey leather. I believe he'll leave it pretty much stock, at least for now.

Comment

nice car, excellent find!

good luck.

Comment

Good looking car. Congrats.
          Originally posted by cabriodster87
          "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
          Originally posted by Kershaw
          i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Working...
          X